Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Ham Tickets And The Ticket Office

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
Cardiff was a free for all, nobody had priority for anything there, due to much bitching from people (me included). Just to throw another spanner in the works, anyone who has bought a six match group ticket is classed as a STH untill those tickets are used

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Apparently one woman went up to one of the men in the club shop and screamed "I know who you are",confused, the man replied 2Idon't know what you're on about" The lady went on to explain how she knew he was Gully and how he totally ignores the children in the North Stand and doesn't give them sweets and how her son was crying his eyes out about this:lolol:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Like DTG I was under the impression that as a STH you are automatically an AMS member. I cannot remember ever filling in an AMS form but I may well have done when it was first started many years ago.

Whether an AMS member or not I have never missed out on a ticket for a BHA game that I have wanted to see. I hope that this continues for West Ham.

Last edited:

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
FalmerforAll!** said:
Apparently one woman went up to one of the men in the club shop and screamed "I know who you are",confused, the man replied 2Idon't know what you're on about" The lady went on to explain how she knew he was Gully and how he totally ignores the children in the North Stand and doesn't give them sweets and how her son was crying his eyes out about this:lolol:

MY GOD, that is shocking.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Ernest said:
I didn't think you had to be AMS member to go to Cardiff as tickets were sold as a straight free for all ???

I don't remember quoting any numbers for the tickets I bought.

Unusual though it is you are quite right sir. There was no priority.

How some people could abuse the ticket office staff is beyond me!
I got a phone call from them today from a very helpful lady in the ticket office. As I had put in two applications in separate envelopes she phoned me to check if I wanted a ticket. As in one of the applications I wasn't in the letter as I was down in the other application. This call shows what a good job they are doing at the ticket office, she wanted to make sure I wanted a ticket too.
After I had explained to her that I was on another application she said she would look for it. Thirty minutes later she rang back to tell me she had found my other application and that the tickets were sorted so that I would have some peace of mind. Bearing in mind the amount of applications this was extremely good service from the ticket office.
Although I found one thing strange, on the website it said to put applications in different envelopes depending on whether you are STH or AMS. I did this, but the lady said I needn't have done and could have put them all in one envelope??!!

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Abusing staff is wrong.

But, to the point of the 'home stubs'.

Can anyone remember hearing an apology over the tannoy at either the Swansea or Cheltenham games about the misinformation?

I certainly didn't.

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
clippedgull said:
Abusing staff is wrong.

Can anyone remember hearing an apology over the tannoy at either the Swansea or Cheltenham games about the misinformation?

I certainly didn't.

they were obviously just tricking most people into going, which is good.

John Boy

Paul McShane
Aug 15, 2004
'ove actually
clippedgull said:
Abusing staff is wrong.

I certainly didn't.

Probably because we weren't misinformed

I'm sure that the club published that we should keep the stubs as they may be used for future cup matches.

If we were drawn at home in the cup to a big side, I'm sure the home stubs would have been given priorty, and the Millwall stubs would have been ignored.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Can somebody tell me where and when it was ever said about any other stubs than the Millwall ones. I know I am old and senile but I dont remember it so I asked my son and he says that he didnt remember hearing it either. He said that he either heard or read about the Millwall stubs.

John Boy

Paul McShane
Aug 15, 2004
'ove actually
BensGrandad said:
Can somebody tell me where and when it was ever said about any other stubs than the Millwall ones. I know I am old and senile but I dont remember it so I asked my son and he says that he didnt remember hearing it either. He said that he either heard or read about the Millwall stubs.

Was in the Argus/ official site. Think they announced it the day before the MK Dons game

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
Ive never found found the ticket office staff anything but very helpful and friendly. For the Spurs match I had a spare ticket, I called the office and asked them if there was anyway they could let the STH behind me know, as he had missed out and I wanted him to have first option. 10 minutes later he phoned me up, thing is at the time I didn't even know his full name. Whether I get a ticket or not for West Ham, you couldn't ask for more from our ticket office staff :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Kaz said:
Ive never found found the ticket office staff anything but very helpful and friendly. For the Spurs match I had a spare ticket, I called the office and asked them if there was anyway they could let the STH behind me know, as he had missed out and I wanted him to have first option. 10 minutes later he phoned me up, thing is at the time I didn't even know his full name. Whether I get a ticket or not for West Ham, you couldn't ask for more from our ticket office staff :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

yes that is quite impressive :clap:

jakes right boot

Jul 29, 2006
John Boy said:
Probably because we weren't misinformed

I'm sure that the club published that we should keep the stubs as they may be used for future cup matches.

If we were drawn at home in the cup to a big side, I'm sure the home stubs would have been given priorty, and the Millwall stubs would have been ignored.

The game may be a DRAW in which case home stubs will needed for the replay. Or even a win and a home draw in the next round?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Titanic said:
I switched off the phone-in after the last two games because of the drivel being allowed to pass as information. I'm not interested in fuelling another wasted opportunity to talk about the team and their performances at the expense of this sort of tittle tattle.

It's not exactly rocket science, and I am sure this is why Lord B made his recent observations, that drew such a sarcastic comment from Harty last night.

It is very frustrating that what should be a good source of accurate information for supporters is often subject to Harty and his guests either deliberately or carelessly airing their, often inaccurate, assumptions.

fair enough

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I know one thing. I'm sick of all the wankers moaning about tickets. On here, on the phone in, to the club shop & ticket office.
Just f*** off.
(I can't make it by the way & am gutted!)

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
BensGrandad said:
There was a loudspeaker announcement at the end of the game against Stafford , reminding fans to keep their ticket stubs .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here