Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well doneto all the boo boys, read on!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 22389
  • Start date

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I was not there, so did not boo. I am doing just as he suggests and not bothering to go to watch too much of his dire tippy tappy football. In fact, this year will see the fewest matches I have attended for many years.

Brilliant. That's a spare seat for someone that can appreciate decent football then.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Brilliant. That's a spare seat for someone that can appreciate decent football then.

If it were decent football, there would not be a spare seat! Traditional Latino walking pace negative football is not going to entice me to waste my money. If Poyet ever gets it right and we up the tempo and score goals like Barcelona do, it will be worth going. As someone who has mainly gone to away matches over recent years, I can honestly say that our away football is the most boring thing that I can remember - and that includes our Gillingham days.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
The best one ever was when we lost 8-2 to Bristol Rovers, the North Stand started to celebrate toe Rovers goals! Sorted it all out as true fans afterwards though!

Christ, I was at that game as well, same score differential as last saturday at West Ham. Seemed worse though as we were at home."What hurts you makes you stronger".....Lets hope so eh?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Well if he wasnt such a idiot on team selection then there would be no reason for the booing im affraid.

Hi. Nice to meet you. Now f*** off. (Prick).

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
If it were decent football, there would not be a spare seat! Traditional Latino walking pace negative football is not going to entice me to waste my money. If Poyet ever gets it right and we up the tempo and score goals like Barcelona do, it will be worth going. As someone who has mainly gone to away matches over recent years, I can honestly say that our away football is the most boring thing that I can remember - and that includes our Gillingham days.

we seemed f***ing clueless against west ham......and i mean proper clueless.......that's all.

Langley

Mar 10, 2008
Waltham Chase, Hants
He really is an arrogant c unt isn't he!

I was not there, so did not boo. I am doing just as he suggests and not bothering to go to watch too much of his dire tippy tappy football. In fact, this year will see the fewest matches I have attended for many years.

However, how can a manager make statements like that? Surely he should be saying sorry for the performances, and appealing for fans to get behind the team?

I just hope he decides to walk sooner rather than later, if he is going to behave like that!

Surley you are talking about yourself, and the word you needed was IGNORANT.

Dr JCL

Jul 18, 2011
If it were decent football, there would not be a spare seat! Traditional Latino walking pace negative football is not going to entice me to waste my money.
Whether you intended it or not, this post reeks of xenophobia. What evidence is there to suggest that 'Latino' football is negative or that the tactics on which ours are modelled have their roots in Latin America? If we are going with cultural stereotypes, I'd have said that region was renowned for producing some of the most entertaining and tactically progressive football the world has ever seen, but I really don't see this as a cultural issue.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011

However, how can a manager make statements like that? Surely he should be saying sorry for the performances, and appealing for fans to get behind the team?

I just hope he decides to walk sooner rather than later, if he is going to behave like that!

Please just do one permanently.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
My mum was in an egg and spoon race yesterday. She dropped the egg, so I shouted BOOOO at her, in order to demonstrate my dissatisfaction with her performance.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
What is the matter with you JCL? I have supported the Albion for over 40 years, and will continue to do so long after everyone has forgotten some little South American dictator who used to manage us.

Ouch not JCL, please call me anything but not a JCL!

You will "continue" to support the club? Let me tell you something you loser, you are not a supporter of the Albion, that much is clear.

Next opportunity a Seagull has to shit on your head, its gonna. And you will deserve it you piece of shit.

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
My mum was in an egg and spoon race yesterday. She dropped the egg, so I shouted BOOOO at her, in order to demonstrate my dissatisfaction with her performance.

Where did she come out of interest?

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Ouch not JCL, please call me anything but not a JCL!

You will "continue" to support the club? Let me tell you something you loser, you are not a supporter of the Albion, that much is clear.

Next opportunity a Seagull has to shit on your head, its gonna. And you will deserve it you piece of shit.

f*** me! A real hard keyboard hero! :ffsparr: :tosser:

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
f*** me! A real hard keyboard hero! :ffsparr: :tosser:

Yeh you'll know how hard it is when I type out the word "cock" by bashing my keyboard repeatedly against your ugly face.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
People need to get a f***ing grip. We were 2-0 down at half time in a must win game against an average team. After the second shocking team selection in as many games the fans have a right to boo. Would you rather we all clapped and jumped around every time we play shit? If you pay your hard earned money you have a right to express your views. Booing happens at every single ground in the world. It is normal. We have some right jobsworths on here

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
People need to get a f***ing grip. We were 2-0 down at half time in a must win game against an average team. After the second shocking team selection in as many games the fans have a right to boo. Would you rather we all clapped and jumped around every time we play shit? If you pay your hard earned money you have a right to express your views. Booing happens at every single ground in the world. It is normal. We have some right jobsworths on here

Well said that man!

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Who rattled your cage? :nono: :tosser:

Who rattled yours?

You're posting shit; over and over again. You've got nothing to say - aside from your meaningless, low self-esteem, jingoistic bollocks - and you're saying it far too often.

Still the Amex will be a better place without you there next season. Go and watch Crawley - they play that shitty regressive hoofball you so love.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here