Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
224695854_10159568688638554_2872276209892621024_n.jpg

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West

OK - I understand now - it's OK if the RNLI rescues nice white sailors, but if they go to the aid of a nasty brown or black refugee, they become a taxi service. Logically, Farage must have the same views on fire-fighters, nurses, doctors, etc - he must hate it when they rescue a refugee from a fire, or give life-saving treatment to an immigrant. The guy is pure evil.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
OK - I understand now - it's OK if the RNLI rescues nice white sailors, but if they go to the aid of a nasty brown or black refugee, they become a taxi service. Logically, Farage must have the same views on fire-fighters, nurses, doctors, etc - he must hate it when they rescue a refugee from a fire, or give life-saving treatment to an immigrant. The guy is pure evil.

anything except hold the the people they voted for to account for the things they were voted in for, then on other threads post poll leads as a counter argument

Last edited:

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house

The RNLI are a fantastic set of volunteers, at the moment they are being used to aid and abet criminal activity, they are actively assisting people smuggling and modern day slavery. If a lorry driver gets caught with criminals in his/her lorry at Dover, they get heavily fined..
Take time to listen to Our Nigels opinion piece.
Also, what is your fascination with skin colour? Why do you and other race baiters have a thing about the colour of people’s skin?..very odd.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
The RNLI are a fantastic set of volunteers, at the moment they are being used to aid and abet criminal activity, they are actively assisting people smuggling and modern day slavery. If a lorry driver gets caught with criminals in his/her lorry at Dover, they get heavily fined..
Take time to listen to Our Nig31s opinion piece.
Also, what is your fascination with skin colour? Why do you and other race baiters have a thing about the colour of people’s skin?..very odd.

Should we also fine the medical crews that tend to the people found in the backs of lorry’s? Sometimes at work we are required to support and safeguard victims of trafficking and modern slavery. And do so proudly. Should I be fined? How are your parameters of culpability defined?
A serious question, how far along the safeguarding line should we criminalise people?

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Should we also fine the medical crews that tend to the people found in the backs of lorry’s? Sometimes at work we are required to support and safeguard victims of trafficking and modern slavery. And do so proudly. Should I be fined? How are your parameters of culpability defined?
A serious question, how far along the safeguarding line should we criminalise people?

Just admit it, you endorse human trafficking,modern day slavery and organised criminal gangs.
You disgust me.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Just admit it, you endorse human trafficking,modern day slavery and organised criminal gangs.
You disgust me.

Wilfully ignoring your hyperbole, what I’m taking from that response is that you don’t have an answer to a very reasonable question. I can only conclude you don’t really know why you’re opposed to the RNLI rescuing these people but that if Farage says it, or it’s in line with your anti-immigrant stance, you’ll blindly go along with it.
It’s a shame you couldn’t answer such a reasonable and genuine question. I was interested to know what your thinking was.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Wilfully ignoring your hyperbole, what I’m taking from that response is that you don’t have an answer to a very reasonable question. I can only conclude you don’t really know why you’re opposed to the RNLI rescuing these people but that if Farage says it, or it’s in line with your anti-immigrant stance, you’ll blindly go along with it.
It’s a shame you couldn’t answer such a reasonable and genuine question. I was interested to know what your thinking was.

Oh, good luck with that. :laugh:

Jan 30, 2008

Where has anyone mentioned the colour of anyone's skin Jim ? Logically why would nigel farage condem the other people you mention ?
Regards
DF

Jan 30, 2008

Stop wriggling out of it and admit that you and your ilk on here condone illegal entry into the UK :dunce:
Regards
DF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here