Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcoming refugees. Well done Brits!

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
I tell you what, Amsterdam is booming. Aside from the numerous life-sciences businesses which have relocated their business and/or operations, their stock market hoovering up departing companies I read that some bright spark will now end the taxes I’m paying on vinyl from the U.K. by opening up a Dutch fulfilment centre to completely by-pass the U.K. and serve the EU.

I appeared live onstage once in Amsterdam, the banana bar,on my 21st birthday, great memories of the place.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I appeared live onstage once in Amsterdam, the banana bar,on my 21st birthday, great memories of the place.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

..and woke up with a sore arse next to Chicken Run, on a naval vessel bound for Nova Scotia. The rest is history….

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
..and woke up with a sore arse next to Chicken Run, on a naval vessel bound for Nova Scotia. The rest is history….

I see the intellectual gym membership has expired [emoji2357]

You won’t get any rent out of me Nibble, I’ve lived long enough in your head for free son.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I see the intellectual gym membership has expired [emoji2357]

You won’t get any rent out of me Nibble, I’ve lived long enough in your head for free son.

And yet here you are…again :thumbsup:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Well obviously, it’s rent free you sausage [emoji6]

I genuinely have no idea what you’re talking about. Rent free? No idea what that means.
Silly boy.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Little gang of weirdos. They reek of incels.
Weirdos you say? See the below exchange at 11 o’clock at night for a good example of of that [emoji2357]
And that's on a good day. They have nothing to offer....well, anyone at all, let alone here. Still, at least it keeps them off the streets.
I’d love to know what it is you think you have to offer apart from following these threads about and sniping what others have said [emoji23]
I bet their keyboards are covered in Wotsit crumbs and tears.
Very strange what go’s on in your head[emoji2357]
That's not the worst of it, I expect.
What is then?
If you shone a black light over it, it’d probably look like a Jackson Pollock painting .
If CSI dusted your keyboard down I’d imagine several identities would flag up!
:lolol:

They probably think he's a local tradesman.

I thought he was a South African Cricketer?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here