Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcoming refugees. Well done Brits!

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
And should [MENTION=35289]Baker lite[/MENTION] and [MENTION=11191]Pretty pink fairy[/MENTION] also be ashamed of themselves for defending him on this ?

Is that a rhetorical question?

(Look up 'rhetorical' in a friend's dictionary if you're not sure)

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I’m really not sure why the end goal of this is?
To get the RNLI to stop saving migrants’ lives?
It’s not going to happen. So perhaps people should just shut up and let them get on with doing their invaluable work

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
I’m really not sure why the end goal of this is?
To get the RNLI to stop saving migrants’ lives?
It’s not going to happen. So perhaps people should just shut up and let them get on with doing their invaluable work

Here we are in agreement, the RNLI are a proud,brave and selfless set of volunteers,they will always go to those in peril on the sea, the criminals know this,the human trafficking scum knows this, the pathetic excuse of an organisation called border force know this, these brave men and women will be stretched to their limits in the coming weeks and months as more and more criminals try to enter the UK illegally. Those of you who don’t already, I URGE you to donate to the RNLI.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Here we are in agreement, the RNLI are a proud,brave and selfless set of volunteers,they will always go to those in peril on the sea, the criminals know this,the human trafficking scum knows this, the pathetic excuse of an organisation called border force know this, these brave men and women will be stretched to their limits in the coming weeks and months as more and more criminals try to enter the UK illegally. Those of you who don’t already, I URGE you to donate to the RNLI.

I do.

Do you?

Meanwhile less sympathetic people are about......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itNPdoXvlFQ

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Oh do **** off you ceaseless tit. You’ve spent the day defending Farage. I don’t give a toss what your opinion is.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Oh do **** off you ceaseless tit. You’ve spent the day defending Farage. I don’t give a toss what your opinion is.

Thanks.
I’ve not defended our Nigel, I just took the time to watch his opinion piece,he didn’t slate The RNLI,far from it.
#Bekind.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Excellent news,they are going to need in the coming weeks and months as the human traffickers and those profit and advocate human misery get greedier and greedier.

The boats don’t have traffickers on them. Maybe the French should arrest the boat chandlers.

Jan 30, 2008
The RNLI has had a 2000% increase in donations today, so far from going broke.
Does that compensate for bringing in Dinghy divers I'm not so sure, most of the boats they bring in are not in distress are they? as nige said doing something that the Border force or the navy should be mopping up
Regards
DF

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Does that compensate for bringing in Dinghy divers I'm not so sure, most of the boats they bring in are not in distress are they? as nige said doing something that the Border force or the navy should be mopping up
Regards
DF

The Royal Navy are subject to International Maritime Law, too, as Pritti Patel found out.
They’re well practised in assisting refugees in the Mediterranean.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Excellent news,they are going to need in the coming weeks and months as the human traffickers and those profit and advocate human misery get greedier and greedier.

Won’t be long till the Autumn storms, less crossings I would think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here