Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcoming refugees. Well done Brits!

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
The boats don’t have traffickers on them. Maybe the French should arrest the boat chandlers.

Surely that would be the best solution to this human misery, Nick the traffickers before the the illegal immigrants hand over the money to make the treacherous journey.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
The Royal Navy are subject to International Maritime Law, too, as Pritti Patel found out.
They’re well practised in assisting refugees in the Mediterranean.

Indeed,the Manchester bomber and his delightful brother were plucked from the oggin by the Royal Navy.
They went on to show their gratitude...

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Indeed,the Manchester bomber and his delightful brother were plucked from the oggin by the Royal Navy.
They went on to show their gratitude...

Broke the mould from the usual thanks by becoming eminent medical professionals then?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
730FC53A-4FDF-47B2-A83C-E3070E3D5B7C.jpeg

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Fantastic to see Farage and his ignorant supporters getting sent a strong message from decent, British people today;

Don’t bash our heroes.

Farage is a weak man with a vile agenda. The days of celebrating himself will soon be at an end.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
And his fawning little puppy dog followers who hang on his every word are no better.

Quite. And they have been given a resounding message today from people who truly know what it is to be British.
They should all be thoroughly ashamed of the themselves. And I don’t mean that as an easy dig, his supporters should hang their heads today. They have disgraced themselves.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Quite. And they have been given a resounding message today from people who truly know what it is to be British.
They should all be thoroughly ashamed of the themselves. And I don’t mean that as an easy dig, his supporters should hang their heads today. They have disgraced themselves.

Yep, and at least they've shown a modicum of sense by staying off the thread on the main board. Let's hope it stays that way.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Land of Hope and Glory echoed dreamily through the ether as I read that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here