Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcoming refugees. Well done Brits!

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Phew. UK to pay France £54m (having paid them £28m in November) to do a few more patrols in the channel. I suppose more migrant boats will be guided to British waters with hopefully less people drowning.

Johnson’s spending is going to smash our economy sooner or later BTW. More NHS money wasted on seducing gammon.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
He's either talking like he knows but he doesn't, or he's lying. Germany is one of the world's biggest hosts of refugee / asylum seekers, let alone just in Europe, in which Spain and France also eclipse the UK's intake by a considerable margin.

The UN refugee agency has all the data, not just the bullshit.

Creatures like Dung Fairy et al aren't interested in data, though - just happy to be fed the bullshit. :shrug:

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
54m + 24m to get the french to slow down what the gammons said would be sorted by brexit. And a divorce bill of 41,000m. And M&S stopping seeing some goods in NI as too problematic. Empty shelves in the shops. Spanish officials at Gibraltar ports and airports. A pm who is a well known lier. And his ex adviser who championed brexit shown to be a complete hypocritical tool.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
France don’t want these people loitering around their channel towns any more than we want them here, no surprise their authorities are happy to nudge them along.

We need to spread the word through propaganda, leaflets etc further south than France that the UK isn’t all it’s cracked up to be….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
France don’t want these people loitering around their channel towns any more than we want them here, no surprise their authorities are happy to nudge them along.

We need to spread the word through propaganda, leaflets etc further south than France that the UK isn’t all it’s cracked up to be….

We are fulfilling our international obligations on refugees, nothing to do with 'want".

If you don't like it - vote out the incompetent government

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Phew. UK to pay France £54m (having paid them £28m in November) to do a few more patrols in the channel. I suppose more migrant boats will be guided to British waters with hopefully less people drowning.

Johnson’s spending is going to smash our economy sooner or later BTW. More NHS money wasted on seducing gammon.

Ah the classic Brexit outcome, paying a load of money to keep doing what we were already doing (or in some cases, pay a load of money for less than we used to get)

Jan 30, 2008
He's either talking like he knows but he doesn't, or he's lying. Germany is one of the world's biggest hosts of refugee / asylum seekers, let alone just in Europe, in which Spain and France also eclipse the UK's intake by a considerable margin.

A lot of people in this country aren't interested in your woke ideology
People don't want see these scroungers turning up on our doorstep wanting their" free house "
Regards
DF

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016
A lot of people in this country aren't interested in your woke ideology
People don't want see these scroungers turning up on our doorstep wanting their" free house "
Regards
DF

You've just edited woke from work :lolol: I was wondering what my work ideology was.

Again, as I said to someone else with really poor comprehension skills, I haven't supported migration, I've simply stood by the rule of law that we fellow as part of our democracy. If that makes me a woke, so be it, but it makes you just a fool.

Randy McNob

Jun 13, 2020
Which party as an alternative are going to stop these immigrants crossing the sea then?

Perhaps a perty who believe in unity with our neighbouring countries rather than severing ties and who don't fool people with empty soundbites like take back control, control borders etc just to win power

Jan 30, 2008

You've just edited woke from work :lolol: I was wondering what my work ideology was.

Again, as I said to someone else with really poor comprehension skills, I haven't supported migration, I've simply stood by the rule of law that we fellow as part of our democracy. If that makes me a woke, so be it, but it makes you just a fool.
The law will be changing and time wasting illegal migrants will be leaving sooner rather than later
Why would any self respecting person want anyone in the country who shouldn't be here
Regards
DF

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Why would any self respecting person want anyone in the country who shouldn't be here
Regards
DF

Because, on board are the brain surgeons and biochemical research experts of tomorrow. Didn't you know?

TELEMMGLPICT000231528035_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq92hKO6jAtmPrz4xYdDrmelEinND3d9VDjwHpSwOWrdA.jpeg

I do, I read it on here.

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016
The law will be changing and time wasting illegal migrants will be leaving sooner rather than later
Regards
DF

If the law is changing, then it can be applied - lawfully.

Genuine refugees and asylum seekers will still be able to apply to be here lawfully and have legal migrant status, which any self respecting person who believes in our democracy and rule of law will of course respect.

Randy McNob

Jun 13, 2020
Regards
DF

I agree with you. If they shouldn't be here, but they are refugees so have a right to come here and claim asylum. Not sure what your issue is tbh

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

France should be doing more to stop people smuggling gangs operating on its coastline. They are scum. They have already had a crackdown along the Calais coastline to stopping traffickers and asylum seekers attempting to make the crossing via those death trap dinghies, but they need to expand along the coast as the asylum seekers make longer journeys.
Seriously, how hard is it to spot a massive dinghy on a beach with 100 gathered people attempting to get in.......and say "ello ello ello......whats going on here then"?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here