Welcoming refugees. Well done Brits!

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
no if's or but's the majority are time wasters FACT
regards
DF

Out of interest, have you ever spent any time with any refugees or asylum seekers? Incidentally, I'm not suggesting that EVERY person who seeks asylum in this country is perfect....but in my experience they are exceptional human beings. Generally they have left a war-torn area, or have been in great personal danger, and have travelled huge distances, at great risk. They are normally pretty well educated. I'm pretty sure the vast majority can contribute significantly to our country. Accepting refugees and asylum-seekers isn't just about basic humanity, it's also in our own economic self-interest.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Out of interest, have you ever spent any time with any refugees or asylum seekers? Incidentally, I'm not suggesting that EVERY person who seeks asylum in this country is perfect....but in my experience they are exceptional human beings. Generally they have left a war-torn area, or have been in great personal danger, and have travelled huge distances, at great risk. They are normally pretty well educated. I'm pretty sure the vast majority can contribute significantly to our country. Accepting refugees and asylum-seekers isn't just about basic humanity, it's also in our own economic self-interest.

Quite. And also, even if they are unskilled they too have a right to seek asylum and find a better life for themselves. Plenty of work for them and I guarantee nearly all would rather work than beg for £39 a week and a foam mattress in an asylum seekers detention centre.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
no if's or but's the majority are time wasters FACT
regards
DF

a6e9d8b7eac1f72422b05837263a1085.jpg

“In 4 months I’ll be a TFL PH driver”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
You’re being silly now, he’s only six...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How standards drop the moment a bit of Daily Mail picture bait hooks the ex-matelots and the excitement kicks in. Can't even be arsed with the 'I'm not racist but' line anymore :facepalm:

As if Ppf ever did :lolol:

Lever

Feb 6, 2019

It is important to make these points even when you know they will fall on deaf ears....

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Having been to France I don’t blame them .

They can’t wait to leave the EU either it seems

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Excellent. I’m glad they made it safely. One of them might be the nurse that looks after your loved ones, the delivery driver who delivers your organic alfalfa sprouts, the recovery driver who makes sure your daughter gets home safe, the cleaner in your offices. All the jobs we can’t rely on people like Das Reich to perform.
Welcome to the U.K. we are happy you made it safely.

they do all look like grafters; in my experience, a lot of english patriots think the the bare minimum is something to aim at, and they're patriots, they say

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here