Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcoming refugees. Well done Brits!

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Excellent. I’m glad they made it safely. One of them might be the nurse that looks after your loved ones, the delivery driver who delivers your organic alfalfa sprouts, the recovery driver who makes sure your daughter gets home safe, the cleaner in your offices. All the jobs we can’t rely on people like Das Reich to perform.
Welcome to the U.K. we are happy you made it safely.

Little Mahmoud (6) said on arrival “ I’m very much looking forward to starting primary school in September, I want to study and be a Dr one day”.
f6121cdc1254318debf1270c9ffc6d70.jpg

Bless em all.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Little Mahmoud (6) said on arrival “ I’m very much looking forward to starting primary school in September, I want to study and be a Dr one day”.

Bless em all.

I wish him luck. Plenty of children came with the adults. It was an oncologist that fled Iraq in the 90’s that treated my Dad’s throat cancer and two Bosnian Macmillan volunteers that comforted my mother in the long nights leading up to her death.
If I recall it was an Iranian nurse that tried to save my Brother’s life.

But please, do carry on. It’s a good look for you.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
I wish him luck. Plenty of children came with the adults. It was an oncologist that fled Iraq in the 90’s that treated my Dad’s throat cancer and two Bosnian Macmillan volunteers that comforted my mother in the long nights leading up to her death.
If I recall it was an Iranian nurse that tried to save my Brother’s life.

But please, do carry on. It’s a good look for you.

Bless em all.

Jan 30, 2008

Bless em all.

A complete drain on local services at a cost to the British tax payer, the sooner they get sent back the better the majority of these illegal arrivals have absolutely nothing to offer this country
Regards
DF

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016
A warm welcome to the UK’s 50 newest citizens, god speed to them all in this fabulous country of opportunity.

Channel crossings: Fifty people land on Kent beach in single dinghy

Bless em all..

Record 430 migrants cross Channel in single day: Four Sudanese asylum seekers in paddle boat are among the hundreds of men, women and children who reached UK yesterday in biggest ever landfall

Suck it up. For those that voted Brexit and Boris - this is what control looks like. Take your Daily Mail links and go crying to the democratic vote you had and made. You're being laughed at as you defend the government and Johnson on every thread there is criticism, then you post your rancid rightwing bullshit like anyone sees you for anything else other than what you are.

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016
A complete drain on local services at a cost to the British tax payer, the sooner they get sent back the better the majority of these illegal arrivals have absolutely nothing to offer this country
Regards
DF

If the reason they're being sent back is they have nothing to offer this country – hopefully they'll be space on the boat for you. :thumbsup:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Regards
DF

You voted for it. Swallow it.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Suck it up. For those that voted Brexit and Boris - this is what control looks like. Take your Daily Mail links and go crying to the democratic vote you had and made. You're being laughed at as you defend the government and Johnson on every thread there is criticism, then you post your rancid rightwing bullshit like anyone sees you for anything else other than what you are.

5h20gt.jpg

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
I suspect the Mail carefully chose their images to stimulate the sort of predictable response we are seeing amongst the NSC right wing.
A photograph of a bedraggled child would not have served its purpose so effectively.
...and for those predisposed to respond with characteristic cynical indifference to the plight of individuals making the trip, this image works a treat......

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I suspect the Mail carefully chose their images to stimulate the sort of predictable response we are seeing amongst the NSC right wing.
A photograph of a bedraggled child would not have served its purpose so effectively.
...and for those predisposed to respond with characteristic cynical indifference to the plight of individuals making this trip, this image works a treat......

There’s a reason they target the most mailable in society.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
...and for those predisposed to respond with characteristic cynical indifference to the plight of individuals making the trip, this image works a treat......

NSC right wing ...:lolol: i just put cab sav all over my screen....:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here