Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcoming refugees. Well done Brits!

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Stay on topic Clampster please [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sorry babes, but really, you don’t help yourself do you! :)

Anyway, yes quite. Right, these bloody foreigners...

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
That is not my experience at all. I don't think you could be further from the truth. I suppose it depends on one's attitude to other people.

A country needs to be able to accomodate its own people at an acceptable standard of living before it can be expected to take thousands of refugees/asylum seekers in and offer them food , housing , education leading to employment .....ahhh jobs ...!! jobs would be nice , surely you can't be unaware of the plight of thousands of third generation dole dwellers up the country , it really is rather grim up there and there are some spectacular shit holes and no go areas , probability of a large proportion of refugees gravitating to these shit holes and throw their irons in the fire to compete in crime rings/gangs is reasonably high ....even if its only 20 % thats another couple of thousand crims roaming the streets competing with the existing pond life.

The idea of taking in thousands of refugees is indeed very noble but do you really think that England is capable and able , generally , to take in these arrivals ad infinitum ............we can expect to get stitched up by Europe , France is on it's knees financially and Germany isn't far behind ......the EU is not far away from being bailed out by China and if that happens the UK will probably get shafted good and proper , anyway civilised debate is always good .....don't you think..??

Jan 30, 2008
Despite me being the OP, I wish the mods would lock this thread now. It's become an embarrassment. It's just a place for some pretty foul, racist posters to air their bile. Enjoy.

Ah, let's stop people from voicing opinions I don't agree with you mean a form of censorship, right on !
Regards
DF

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
A country needs to be able to accomodate its own people at an acceptable standard of living before it can be expected to take thousands of refugees/asylum seekers in and offer them food , housing , education leading to employment .....ahhh jobs ...!! jobs would be nice , surely you can't be unaware of the plight of thousands of third generation dole dwellers up the country , it really is rather grim up there and there are some spectacular shit holes and no go areas , probability of a large proportion of refugees gravitating to these shit holes and throw their irons in the fire to compete in crime rings/gangs is reasonably high ....even if its only 20 % thats another couple of thousand crims roaming the streets competing with the existing pond life.

The idea of taking in thousands of refugees is indeed very noble but do you really think that England is capable and able , generally , to take in these arrivals ad infinitum ............we can expect to get stitched up by Europe , France is on it's knees financially and Germany isn't far behind ......the EU is not far away from being bailed out by China and if that happens the UK will probably get shafted good and proper , anyway civilised debate is always good .....don't you think..??

Who said ad-infinitum? You have either misunderstood the situation in the UK or you are scare-mongering. Refugees and asylum seekers make their way to the UK. Many of them will find themselves in a detention centre while their claim is processed. Most will be sent home. My argument is that while they are here, they are treated with respect.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Ah, let's stop people from voicing opinions I don't agree with you mean a form of censorship, right on !
Regards
DF

Why should you, a proudly self confessed racist, Nazi who has been banned for holocaust denial, be heard? Why should you get a platform, Das Reich?

That's a genuine question. I'll be interested to see if you can answer.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Why should you, a proudly self confessed racist and Nazi be heard? Why should you get a platform, Das Reich?

When the hot coals are nearly out and you want to ignite the flames [emoji91] give them a poke [emoji6]

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
When the hot coals are nearly out and you want to ignite the flames [emoji91] give them a poke [emoji6]

Sorry?

Quite the little shit stirrer, aren't you.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Oh the irony, I think I can sense a hissy fit coming on , I’ll leave you to continue stirring the pot Clampy Mate x

Okay babes :laugh:

Thanks for today.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Who said ad-infinitum? You have either misunderstood the situation in the UK or you are scare-mongering. Refugees and asylum seekers make their way to the UK. Many of them will find themselves in a detention centre while their claim is processed. Most will be sent home. My argument is that while they are here, they are treated with respect.

my suggestion is that most of them will not be sent home at all .........???

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
my suggestion is that most of them will not be sent home at all .........???

That would be incorrect. A poster, I forget who, on this thread who works in that sector said most get declined and sent home. They just stay detained for ages while unscrupulous solicitors follow up endless, doomed appeals.

I think ultimately its about 46% of cases get granted permanent leave to remain, about 15,000 a year. Roughly. Cases drag on so it's tricky to figure out. 4 out of 5 displaced people remain in developing countries though, so we have little to fear. They won't be turning your pie n mash shop into a mosque anytime soon.

Last edited:

Jan 30, 2008
Why should you, a proudly self confessed racist, Nazi who has been banned for holocaust denial, be heard? Why should you get a platform, Das Reich?

Nazi ,Self confessed racist, holocaust denialist ? You're walking into the realms of fantasy hand in hand with Watford bloke .
You started this thread own it
Regards
DF

Jan 30, 2008
That would be incorrect. A poster, I forget who, on this thread who works in that sector said most get declined and sent home. They just stay detained for ages while unscrupulous solicitors follow up endless, doomed appeals.

I think ultimately its about 46% of cases get granted permanent leave to remain, about 15,000 a year. Roughly. Cases drag on so it's tricky to figure out. 4 out of 5 displaced people remain in developing countries though, so we have little to fear. They won't be turning your pie n mash shop into a mosque anytime soon.

New Government laws coming into force this year to 'tidy up" our flawed asylum procedures couldn't come quicker could it Nibble
Regards
DF

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Nazi ,Self confessed racist, holocaust denialist ? You're walking into the realms of fantasy hand in hand with Watford bloke .
You started this thread own it
Regards
DF

You are a Nazi. Own it, Das Reich.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
If you say so Nibble
Regards
DF

You say so. You picked such an offensive name for yourself, Das Reich, that it had to be changed and the choice taken away from you.
But I have better things to do than argue with racists like you and you’re far too past it to change now.
Good luck with the job search.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020

Still buying into the lazy tabloid stereotypes? Why can't the 6th richest economy look after the needs of everyone? The country is broke they say, we can't afford it, there's no magic money tree, from the same people who say 200bn is a price worth paying for blue passports

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020

They should rightfully be allowed full legal representation, and the full process followed. It's the governments fault for backlogs and If you allow this anti immigrant narrative to dictate government policy you end up with Windrush and the hostile environment

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here