in my house
e0519af7108c0358abef8a5951a86ec4.jpg

#IstandwithNapier

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I would expect some Woke,hand wringing,do gooding fanny that doesn’t live in the real world wrote it for the poor mite.
#IstandwithNapier

Does it not get exhausting for you, all this barely contained vitriol? Spending so much of your time terrified that every Johnny Foreigner is here to overthrow Western civilisation , Hell bent on taking what you've got and stopping you from watching It Ain't Half Hot Mum. Paranoid that anyone who shows even the slightest empathy for immigrants is somehow in cahoots with them to blow up Parliament and poison the water with chemicals that make people confused about their gender.

All the while you are fretting about foreign invaders here to destroy our country, you've voted to help your own government steal it out from under your nose and sell us out to the highest bidder. They have played you like a cheap fiddle, pissing on you from above and not even pretending it's raining anymore.

Just relax, no foreigner is coming to take your anything, the Tory's already took it. With your blessing.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I would expect some Woke,hand wringing,do gooding fanny that doesn’t live in the real world wrote it for the poor mite.
#IstandwithNapier

My only criticism would be that they should have made a score-board style tear off for the day count. He's either going to have to do a new board every day or make a scribbly mess. However, it's not too late, they could stick a new number over it each day but they've created a lot of work for themselves now.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Barracks deemed unfit for human accommodation seven years ago, let’s see if that’s still the case.
Inspectors in.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp....-not-suitable-for-accommodation-experts-found

They could always use their right to leave the UK if they are not approving of their taxpayer funded accommodation, perhaps some of the 10k they paid the people smugglers would have been better spent on suitable digs that meet their standards.
Ungrateful is not the word.
(The Guardian [emoji2359])

Last edited:

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Barracks deemed unfit for human accommodation seven years ago, let’s see if that’s still the case.
Inspectors in.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp....-not-suitable-for-accommodation-experts-found

I think this subject is deliberately toxified by the Tories to suit their agenda. The subject of channel crossings and asylum seeker accomodation seems to have sprung up around about the time Johnson came to power, coincidence? Farage himself claimed The Goverment were not acting - why? instead Priti Patel talks about ascension island and wave machines. Again, why? they could have solved the problem overnight. The subject seemed to go off the boil, now they have been housed in unsuitable accomodation, to provoke and get a reaction. It's deliberate to keep the issue at the top of the news agenda for 2 reasons, 1) to get people riled and keep their hardcore support onside, 2) A handy distraction for their corruption and incompetence

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
in what way would you expect a contribution .....? are they chefs , dentists , tailors , scaffolders , stonemasons or gynaecologists......i think not.

Most seem to be 13 year old boys with greying hair, five o’clock shadows and teeth like a pan of burnt chips, war ravaged France must be pure hell if these poor mites are risking life and limb to come here and whine about the grub.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
in what way would you expect a contribution .....? are they chefs , dentists , tailors , scaffolders , stonemasons or gynaecologists......i think not.

How did you arrive at that conclusion?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here