Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcoming refugees. Well done Brits!

Jan 30, 2008
Do you live in real world?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Of course he doesn't he's a bubble boy ,why would any genuine asylum seeker object to having their finger prints taken
The woke snowflakes who are objecting to this practice are actively encouraging these time wasters in making a illegal crossing of the channel.
I expect to see more and more being removed from the country in the coming months ,ILLEGAL MIGRANTS NOT WANTED SEND THEM BACK FROM WHERE THEY CAME FROM
Regards
DF

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Of course he doesn't he's a bubble boy ,why would any genuine asylum seeker object to having their finger prints taken
The woke snowflakes who are objecting to this practice are actively encouraging these time wasters in making a illegal crossing of the channel.
I expect to see more and more being removed from the country in the coming months ,ILLEGAL MIGRANTS NOT WANTED SEND THEM BACK FROM WHERE THEY CAME FROM
Regards
DF

Ooh...Mr. Angry - who's pissed in your jackboots, today?

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Most seem to be 13 year old boys with greying hair, five o’clock shadows and teeth like a pan of burnt chips, war ravaged France must be pure hell if these poor mites are risking life and limb to come here and whine about the grub.

We will see more and more using the channel as a means of entry as a fair few from the Middle East and surrounding African states in the past have arrived via a European passport,
I was driven by a Brighton Hackney driver originally from the Yemen that got himself to Italy 15 years ago and then came here 5 years ago on the Italian passport, don’t think he’d have enough points now under the new scheme[emoji23]

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
We will see more and more using the channel as a means of entry as a fair few from the Middle East and surrounding African states in the past have arrived via a European passport,
I was driven by a Brighton Hackney driver originally from the Yemen that got himself to Italy 15 years ago and then came here 5 years ago on the Italian passport, don’t think he’d have enough points now under the new scheme[emoji23]

You must be quite dissapointed the Tories / leave campaign lied about controlling our borders. Reap what you sow

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

The new controls are a welcome change

Randy McNob

Jun 13, 2020
I think it’s the beaches that need controlling, I think the borders will be just fine [emoji106]

PolishedFarBlesbok-small.gif

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I think it’s the beaches that need controlling, I think the borders will be just fine [emoji106]

perhaps if they were patrolled at the departure end .....i mean it has to make sense , much less chance of loss of life if these craft never leave the shore , although its only a few miles the craft are often packed to well over capacity , one slightly over sized swell and most of them would be swamped and under.

Randy McNob

Jun 13, 2020
perhaps if they were patrolled at the departure end .....i mean it has to make sense , much less chance of loss of life if these craft never leave the shore , although its only a few miles the craft are often packed to well over capacity , one slightly over sized swell and most of them would be swamped and under.

isn't the English border in Calais? Why isn't Boris controlling it as he was elected to do?

Randy McNob

Jun 13, 2020
well why would men from such professional backgrounds damage their fingers to prevent having their finger prints taken ....bad suits...?? dodgy cous cous...??

offensive mitring.....?? not warming the speculum...??

That wasn't what you asked, you guessed their professions, just wondered how you arrived at that and what the relevance was

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
isn't the English border in Calais? Why isn't Boris controlling it as he was elected to do?

i have no way of answering that question but you could consider how much conga his chums at serco would be going without if they were not looking after all these arrivals @ got knows what ridiculous cash amount published by the relevant department ....i would say they are spending 150 quid a day and claiming 1200 seems to be the norm these days.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
That wasn't what you asked, you guessed their professions, just wondered how you arrived at that and what the relevance was

i was asking baker what possible contribution to society could be expected from people who are prepared to remove their own finger prints to avoid identification.

i then speculated on a best case scenario , at the end of the day the majority of these people have been confirmed a economic refugees and a minority on the run from law enforcement / prison .....these would be the ones self mutilating i'd say , the hardcore and desperate.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house

Spot on, the luvvies that advocate this people trafficking have blood on their hands.

Randy McNob

Jun 13, 2020
i was asking baker what possible contribution to society could be expected from people who are prepared to remove their own finger prints to avoid identification.

i then speculated on a best case scenario , at the end of the day the majority of these people have been confirmed a economic refugees and a minority on the run from law enforcement / prison .....these would be the ones self mutilating i'd say , the hardcore and desperate.

Why is their contribution to society the main problem for you? With regards to their intentions I guess it depends on what brand of media outlet you get such information and their motives

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Why is their contribution to society the main problem for you? With regards to their intentions I guess it depends on what brand of media outlet you get such information and their motives

who said it was ......my main problem is the burden placed on all systems that are pretty much stretched to breaking point already , " in these difficult times" what intentions would you have that lead to you mutilating your fingers so as not to be finger printed....???

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Regards
DF

If you send them back FROM where they came from, you’d be sending them here.

And for what it’s worth, the ones removing their finger prints, clearly had a criminal past to hide.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

It is crazy that in the 21st century people traffickers can operate with such ease at the EU outer borders and place people in death trap dinghies along that coastline. If the French pulled their finger out or even Frontex they could swamp that section of coastline and disrupt their operations before they make to sea.
They have managed to increase security further at Calais exit points last year ( one of the reasons people smugglers switched to boats), there should be a concerted effort when the weather breaks to stop these vile gangs on the sea route and prevent people attempting to enter the country illegally.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here