Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Weirdest place you've met someone famous ?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Nikki Lauda and Dianna Rigg in a check in queue at Ibiza airport and Ian Anderson of Jethro Tull aksing me if I'd seen his mate Arthur Brown (of Fire fame) also at Ibiza airport.

Georgie Fame on a tube at Lancaster Gate.

Andy Gibb singing Bee Gees songs in a piano bar in San Antonio ibiza, being watched by a very pissed Maurice Gibb and Lulu (when they were married) before he became famous in his own right. Lulu was being particulary unpleasant to Maurice Gibb the same evening. Used to see all the Bee Gees around quite regularly at the time as they all lived in Ibiza before moving to Miami and having a second coming with Saturday Night Fever

Emily's Mum

Jul 7, 2003
In the jungle, aka BFPO 11
When I found out that we had got a Yes for Falmer, I ran into the adjacent empty office & jumped up & down with glee. I didn't realise Vice Admiral Tim Lawrence (pricess anne's husband) was looking through the window !

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Annie Lennox, in bed.

Admittedly she was staying at The Grand, and I took her breakfast up to her room as I was working in room service.
:jester:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Met Freddie Ljumberg In chruchill sq.
He was dancin to the music in h&m With his Girlfriend.

that'll probably be his EX-girlfriend. He's got a boyfriend now. Some hairdresser bloke. Always gets a mention ad Ljungberg and 'friend' in the gossip bits of the freebie London papers.

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
that'll probably be his EX-girlfriend. He's got a boyfriend now. Some hairdresser bloke. Always gets a mention ad Ljungberg and 'friend' in the gossip bits of the freebie London papers.

loads of stuff in the papers at the last world cup...he was the only Swedish player to not take a wife or girlfriend to the tournament

saw mark williams from the fast show in that sausage shop in gloucester road on wednesday, he advised me on what sausages to buy for my casserole, italian pork with herb and garlic was recommended, lovely:)

I saw him with his family at Drusilla's back in the Summer - which was nice.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
There was an actress from East enders in the bowling alley in Orpington last week (so one of friends told me).

I recently spent a Saturday evening with the gorgeous young woman who used to play Ruby Allen in Eastenders:love:

terrymendez

Nov 22, 2006
Dials
Walked in on a mate hanging out the back of Abi Titmuss in a hotel in Lincoln once....now that was weird as he is one ugly fucker.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here