Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wednesday fans are bitter.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Oh i apologise for singing in the street aswell because the atmosphere was shit. How many of you on here cant say that they have not been outside of the ground and started singing or even said something to someone. Like i said , i have never had any trouble at away games before and Sheffield Wednesday fans just seemed like miserable bastards. If they were shouting stuff towards me and the people i was with im not going to say nothing back to them , nothing was going to happen. Even some people who were walking behind me were arguing with the locals but i guess they are twats aswell :facepalm:.

Can I ask how old you are?

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Oh i apologise for singing in the street aswell because the atmosphere was shit. How many of you on here cant say that they have not been outside of the ground and started singing or even said something to someone. Like i said , i have never had any trouble at away games before and Sheffield Wednesday fans just seemed like miserable bastards. If they were shouting stuff towards me and the people i was with im not going to say nothing back to them , nothing was going to happen. Even some people who were walking behind me were arguing with the locals but i guess they are twats aswell :facepalm:.

Have you not heard of that old saying about the best thing to do when you're digging a huge hole for yourself? You behaved like a tool & were lucky not to get a big pasting for your efforts yesterday, so either grow up very quickly or take some essential bits with you next time for your inevitable stay in the nearest hospital.

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
i have never had any trouble at away games before .

Both times i've been to Orient you've done something similar to this. In the street walking back you always seem to say something to their fans. And don't forget Rochdale last week, you started arguing with 2 Rochdale fans for no reason.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Both times i've been to Orient you've done something similar to this. In the street walking back you always seem to say something to their fans. And don't forget Rochdale last week, you started arguing with 2 Rochdale fans for no reason.

Actually they turned around when was talking and started talking to us. Orient last season we got stopped by the police before the game but that was just a stop check ..

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
Actually they turned around when was talking and started talking to us. Orient last season we got stopped by the police before the game but that was just a stop check ..

No, you were banging on about how lucky they got and how shit their support was, trying to get their attention and you got it and you wouldn't stop arguing. Orient in the JPT and Orient when we lost 2-1 with Slades first game you argued with Orient supporters in the street for no reason.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
No, you were banging on about how lucky they got and how shit their support was, trying to get their attention and you got it and you wouldn't stop arguing. Orient in the JPT and Orient when we lost 2-1 with Slades first game you argued with Orient supporters in the street for no reason.

I never went in the JPT there so thats wrong.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Nobody likes it when we lose but that's not an excuse to act the way you did.

Agreed.

What you COULD have done is to walk out the stadium and made your way home. But instead you decided to make a scene by insulting local people, and then come on to an internet message board and moan because someone took offense. When you grow up I hope you read this thread again and realise how utterly childish and moronic you have been.

bhafc22

Feb 21, 2009
Market Harborough - Midlands
Some proper bellends in front of me at the game, some lad who must of been about 8 yelling c*** and w***er all game long, hate kids like this, attention seeking fools, you acted like a div. :tosser:

But hey, bring on Warsaw, some new signings and Lua Lua bagging a brace on his debut :glare:

scott_theowl

Aug 21, 2010
There's more of an atmosphere at our ground than there is yours, so I don't know where you're coming from. Why would our fans be miserable and bitter about winning? You act like a plank at a big match and I will guarantee, something bad is going to happen to you. Also, if you're unaware your actions could have caused trouble, and could have led to people being hurt. So in the future, don't bother coming to our ground, in fact I'd stay away from away games if I was you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here