Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wednesday fans are bitter.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Ill take everyone's advice then and be quiet in future but it was such a frustrating game and was hard not to say nothing at all.

I think you're missing the point. I couldn't give a shit if you go and abuse the locals after a game, that's your business, you've just got to be willing to take the consequences and not come on here bleating when someone starts on you or you get nicked. If you can back up your gob then fair play, from your comments on this thread I'm guessing you can't though.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

BHAFC CALHAM

Callum.G
Jun 28, 2010
Brighton
To be fair marc wernt going mad when we left he was just speaking to me saying they were lucky and some man starting touching him and saying shit being sarcastic so thats what proberly anoyed him ?

I still don't understand how he "put his hands on your face" ? I have this vision of him tweaking your nose with one hand while he sticks two fingers down your throat with the other. All in all, it's a rather disturbing homo erotic image.

Did he mess up the afro too?

seagullsoverlincoln

Jul 14, 2009
I had a good crack with the Wednesday fans I spoke with-I thought they were good lads.

I Suspect if they were in the presence of the instigator of this thread,they would have
thought him a complete and utter f***ing tool

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
To be fair marc wernt going mad when we left he was just speaking to me saying they were lucky and some man starting touching him and saying shit being sarcastic so thats what proberly anoyed him ?

this story gets weirder by the minute:eek:
i wish someone had taken a video of this

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
GOLD status yet?

mccraque

Feb 24, 2009
Today after the game i was furious at , refereeing decisions and the fact how shit we looked up front. On my way to the car i was walking through all the home fans and i said " cheating ***** , northern inbred's " to which some old prick ( about late 40's ) decided to put his hands on my face and say something in northern and act a complete and utter tool. I had alot of Wednesday fans staring at me so i could not do nothing or have a go or anything. I then proceeded to the car singing , " southerners la la la " and obviously caused alot of offence to them pricks. Before i went up there today i really had a good view of Sheffield Wednesday the club and the fans but after today my view has completely changed. :angry:

shame he didn't put his hand in your face a whole lot harder. You sound like a total Bellend.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Oh please danny not on here , your more than welcome to add my msn to talk to me about this sort of thing :lol:

You want to have a chat about f***ing your sister?

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here