Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
Today after the game i was furious at , refereeing decisions and the fact how shit we looked up front. On my way to the car i was walking through all the home fans and i said " cheating ***** , northern inbred's " to which some old prick ( about late 40's ) decided to put his hands on my face and say something in northern and act a complete and utter tool.

That was what you said Marc, so they didn't come up to you and start,you basically gave them an invitation to.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Come on lad time to give it up now eh? Even your mates who were with you are saying you mouthed off,and not for the first time! Hopefully after this incident you will learn,you either keep quiet and go about leaving the town/city or you mouth off but take the consequences.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Marc, you are in the wrong. Leave it.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Come on lad time to give it up now eh? Even your mates who were with you are saying you mouthed off,and not for the first time! Hopefully after this incident you will learn,you either keep quiet and go about leaving the town/city or you mouth off but take the consequences.

Bit pissed Friday, was we?! :thumbsup:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Anything.
Hard not to say anything.

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
Changing the subject a bit, the pie and mushy peas were top class in the ground yesterday.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Oh Marc I didn't realise u were a mate of Gavs - This clears things up a tad.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
???

I'm not one of the ones that get lairy and make a fool of myself at football if that's what your thinking. :thumbsup:

You do come accross as a bit of a hooli though - The kind of fella who gets off on some agg with away fans...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here