Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wednesday fans are bitter.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Its been a riveting thread but is it time to put the closed sign up now!

owlsonlineadmin

Jul 22, 2010
Today after the game i was furious at , refereeing decisions and the fact how shit we looked up front. On my way to the car i was walking through all the home fans and i said " cheating ***** , northern inbred's " to which some old prick ( about late 40's ) decided to put his hands on my face and say something in northern and act a complete and utter tool. I had alot of Wednesday fans staring at me so i could not do nothing or have a go or anything. I then proceeded to the car singing , " southerners la la la " and obviously caused alot of offence to them pricks. Before i went up there today i really had a good view of Sheffield Wednesday the club and the fans but after today my view has completely changed. :angry:

You gret bender

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Its been a riveting thread but is it time to put the closed sign up now?

Good call, but these young fuckwits probably won't learn until sooner or later they're put into A&E by somebody bigger & scarier.

Are marcgorry & his chums those wannabe 'Yoof Firm' types that travel en-mass & try & try to make out they're a bit tasty? Grow up the lot of you - or take the consequences of your silly little actions. Oh, & don't come whining on here in future when the inevitable happens. If you play with fire...

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Good call, but these young fuckwits probably won't learn until sooner or later they're put into A&E by somebody bigger & scarier.

Are marcgorry & his chums those wannabe 'Yoof Firm' types that travel en-mass & try & try to make out they're a bit tasty? Grow up the lot of you - or take the consequences of your silly little actions. Oh, & don't come whining on here in future when the inevitable happens. If you play with fire...

Firm? Anything but that, I just go to home and away games to enjoy myself mate but I've took the critisism on here and a proportion of people on here do talk shit and all they do is feel the need to say shit about people.

jimmypbha

Apr 5, 2009
NORTH STAND
Stupid bastard? For what giving the wanker sign at a football match?

Can you honestly say you have never swore at the opposing fans? I didn't know he was a f***ing psycho.

I'm sorry to you and Notters for the trouble I have caused but in my defence if hadn't attempted to picke a fight with me he would have found someone else to fight with. :shrug:

No it is fine mate only taking the piss.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Today after the game i was furious at , refereeing decisions and the fact how shit we looked up front. On my way to the car i was walking through all the home fans and i said " cheating ***** , northern inbred's " to which some old prick ( about late 40's ) decided to put his hands on my face and say something in northern and act a complete and utter tool. I had alot of Wednesday fans staring at me so i could not do nothing or have a go or anything. I then proceeded to the car singing , " southerners la la la " and obviously caused alot of offence to them pricks. Before i went up there today i really had a good view of Sheffield Wednesday the club and the fans but after today my view has completely changed. :angry:

This is one of the most ludicrous posts I have seen in a while. You start off by admitting that it is the refereeing decisions and our lack of firepower that has annoyed you, so you then decide to blame and insult their fans - brilliant!

You then call someone a prick for being slightly annoyed by your comments, again you can't really complain about this.

Other Wednesday fans who are just looking on are also pricks, apparently, which is nice of you!

Referring to them as having said something 'in northern' doesn't really do much for you mate.

At no stage, according to your description of events, did Wednesday fans show bitterness. You provoked them because you were upset about the outcome of the game. That is the definition of being bitter.

You must be on a wind up or a complete moron. Given your failure to pick up on the delicious irony here, I suspect it is the latter!

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
even if your comments hadnt warranted a reaction (which they always will) theres always a section of fans that will act like nobs.

Whenever I go to a Brighton Saints match, theres always a chav element giving me grief, and I wouldnt tar you lot with that brush.

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
On my way to the car i was walking through all the home fans and i said " cheating ***** , northern inbred's " to which some old prick ( about late 40's ) decided to put his hands on my face and say something in northern and act a complete and utter tool. I had alot of Wednesday fans staring at me so i could not do nothing or have a go or anything. I then proceeded to the car singing , " southerners la la la " and obviously caused alot of offence to them pricks.

I am amazed a few of them didnt give you the f***ing pasting of your life mate to be fair :)

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
This is one of the most ludicrous posts I have seen in a while. You start off by admitting that it is the refereeing decisions and our lack of firepower that has annoyed you, so you then decide to blame and insult their fans - brilliant!

You then call someone a prick for being slightly annoyed by your comments, again you can't really complain about this.

Other Wednesday fans who are just looking on are also pricks, apparently, which is nice of you!

Referring to them as having said something 'in northern' doesn't really do much for you mate.

At no stage, according to your description of events, did Wednesday fans show bitterness. You provoked them because you were upset about the outcome of the game. That is the definition of being bitter.

You must be on a wind up or a complete moron. Given your failure to pick up on the delicious irony here, I suspect it is the latter!

Agreed.

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
This thread is ridiculous, and actually slightly embarrassing! Even if you were stupid enough to do this in the first place, i don't understand why you thought posting it on here would be a good idea! Surely you knew what the reaction would be, when it was clearly you in the wrong. I'm only a couple of years older than you myself, and have been going to away games for years, and not once have i even thought about saying those sort of comments, so i can't really see how people can blame age for this

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
This thread is ridiculous, and actually slightly embarrassing! Even if you were stupid enough to do this in the first place, i don't understand why you thought posting it on here would be a good idea! Surely you knew what the reaction would be, when it was clearly you in the wrong. I'm only a couple of years older than you myself, and have been going to away games for years, and not once have i even thought about saying those sort of comments, so i can't really see how people can blame age for this

It's nice to see you care with a nice long reply. Like I have said , what I done may have been wrong but what people may have to realised is that there was no actual violence just abit of verbal like it was in the ground? We all act different at games and I obviously was frustrated. Doesn't bother me what people write on here if I'm being honest because a proportion of you all seem to agree with one another and then it turns into like a binfest of people moaning about something like this. Going back to a previous thread about FDM's Gloves nearly having a fight at Northampton, people on here were saying oh what a pussy squabble that sounded like and that probably had more of a chance of a fight that what I did. Feel free to carry on moaning though and have a good evening all. :)

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
Nice to see you try and change the subject with an even longer reply. At the end of the day, no it doesnt affect or bother me, but i just feel that you should watch yourself, and you were probably quite lucky something worse didnt happen! And i must admit, coming on here about it wasn't the best idea, which i think the fact that this is the 200th post proves :lolol:
just don't be suprised if you get in to any trouble in the future

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here