Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wednesday fans are bitter.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
But Beachy, did you not call them "cheating ***** , northern inbred's" which I believe is now customary at such venues?

After the game not really much point, what is done is done.

We lost so just take it on the chin.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
After the game not really much point, what is done is done.

We lost so just take it on the chin.

Well done that man! (You sound like an old man in his 40s!):p

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Well done that man! (You sound like an old man in his 40s!):p

To be honest that was and is always my attitude what has happened cannot be changed and the scoreline was we lost 1-0.

How many time have we walked away from a ground and won 1-0 and never deserved it - the beautiful game

Calm down chap. Nothing wrong with being passionate with your club. Maybe just channel it better or post something better next time.

I'm having a bit of a problem working out how shouting "cheating *****, northern inbred's" at "some old prick (about late 40's)" is "being passionate about your club".

But then I'm an old, northern, inbred prick.

"Inbred" only in the sense that 14 of my great great grandparents lived in the north of England (the other two were Irish immigrants to Scotland) and I was born in Yorkshire. None of which is incompatible with being an Albion supporter.

Intercity0wl

Aug 21, 2010
How specific does it have to be? And i said nothing to the man i was suprised he could even hear what i said as i was mumbling under my breath.
Quite a few of us have hearing aids up hear, what with all the inbreeding etc. Seriously pal we all give it the Mouthy routine at away games when inside the ground, but as one of your fellow Supporters has said on here and after my 35 years of away games once you get back outside its usual to keep tha gob shut as ya might just upset one of the resident home Nutters, Looks like you upset one of ours and sent him on a face grabbing mission.

Last edited:

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
In all fairness Marc, it doesn't matter how loud you say something about them if they hear it then you would get what's coming.

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
I'm having a bit of a problem working out how shouting "cheating *****, northern inbred's" at "some old prick (about late 40's)" is "being passionate about your club".

and I was born in Yorkshire. None of which is incompatible with being an Albion supporter.

Too right!

Silkster365

Oooo its a corner
Feb 21, 2009
Rustington
Today after the game i was furious at , refereeing decisions and the fact how shit we looked up front. On my way to the car i was walking through all the home fans and i said " cheating ***** , northern inbred's " to which some old prick ( about late 40's ) decided to put his hands on my face and say something in northern and act a complete and utter tool. I had alot of Wednesday fans staring at me so i could not do nothing or have a go or anything. I then proceeded to the car singing , " southerners la la la " and obviously caused alot of offence to them pricks. Before i went up there today i really had a good view of Sheffield Wednesday the club and the fans but after today my view has completely changed. :angry:

Think its pretty clear who the "prick" is

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Keep your head down and your mouth shut. I think you got off lightly mate. A few years ago I got a good hiding outside Ninian Park for being loud. Be careful in future.

Seagull64

Sep 22, 2008
talkingcunt.jpg

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

"Inbred" only in the sense that 14 of my great great grandparents lived in the north of England (the other two were Irish immigrants to Scotland) and I was born in Yorkshire. None of which is incompatible with being an Albion supporter.

Oh come on Ed. Can you honestly say in all your time especially when you were young you did or said nothing silly ?. I swore, gave the wanker sign, slagged off the ref, slagged off their manager, slagged off their fans and got myself in a right state on numerous occassions. Football is not a game of crown bowls and people get worked up. He was in the wrong but lets not pretened we are all beyond criticism.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Today after the game i was furious at , refereeing decisions and the fact how shit we looked up front. On my way to the car i was walking through all the home fans and i said " cheating ***** , northern inbred's " to which some old prick ( about late 40's ) decided to put his hands on my face and say something in northern and act a complete and utter tool. I had alot of Wednesday fans staring at me so i could not do nothing or have a go or anything. I then proceeded to the car singing , " southerners la la la " and obviously caused alot of offence to them pricks. Before i went up there today i really had a good view of Sheffield Wednesday the club and the fans but after today my view has completely changed. :angry:

You know, you should have posted 'I am a moron and I do not care who knows it'. Do I need to explain why ?

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Wouldn't worry about what people say on here bud as we've all done it:thumbsup:
I walked behind the swindon shed end pissed up singinging seagulls etc a few years ago and many other grounds.Obviously its the beer and defeat that do it:laugh:

At least you have the balls to carry on outside unlike most who hide inside the ground chanting and slating.I bet these people where calling sheff.w cheating bastards etc inside but become scared monkeys outside.:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here