Gareth 47

Nah let's lynch the ****

(from an old prick in his early 50's )

Kind Regards,

Jimmy 52

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Agreed, I don't want the club to be represented like this.

Come on lets not get too holier than though here. I am sure in my 35 years of supporting BHAFC I have made a complete bellend of myself on numerous occassions.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Calm down chap. Nothing wrong with being passionate with your club. Maybe just channel it better or post something better next time.

Okay maybe i should of put it in another way but i was pretty annoyed after the game and i obviously wasnt there to have arguments or anything and they felt the need to come up to me and start acting like idiots by this man putting his hands on my face when i havent got a clue who he is. When i went up to a police officer and said you want to be watching your fans mate and he just looked at me and said " ohh " :drool:

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Absolute idiot. You come out with comments like that and are surprised when some bloke then wants to give you a slap. No sympathy.

Granted there were a few Wednesday fans getting lairy in the ground but thats par for the course. We all give out the wanker gestures and abuse when we're in the relative safety of the away end.

However the trick is when you leave the ground to then flick the mental switch and revert back to behaving like a responsible adult thus avoiding any such confrontations.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The Police don't give a shit especially at their ground and you did ask for it. Maybe start getting LARGE with the verbals in your transportation 5 miles away from Hillsborough.

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Absolute idiot. You come out with comments like that and are surprised when some bloke then wants to give you a slap. No sympathy.

Granted there were a few Wednesday fans getting lairy in the ground but thats par for the course. We all give out the wanker gestures and abuse when we're in the relative safety of the away end.

However the trick is when you leave the ground to then flick the mental switch and revert back to behaving like a responsible adult thus avoiding any such confrontations.

Yea that's about right that poidy.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
We rant and rave but in the scheme of things in the Universe the Sheffield Wednesday V Brighton & Hove Albion match mattered 0.000000000000000000000001 in the Cosmos today.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
"and in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make"

Smile at the World and it will smile back at you. Behave like a c*nt and the World will treat you like a c*nt.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Has he had too many Shandies today ?.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
After all I am the MASTER at posting utter drivel on NSC after drinking too much pop.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
You called them "cheating ***** , northern inbred's" and you are supprised that they were annoyed with you? Deary me.

Although in all fairness, I might have flicked the odd Wanker sign when I was inside the ground. Some BIG bloke then decided to wait outside the away for me. I sneaked away with shitty pants.

Was he a bloke with a pale blue tee shirt on ? If so he said he was going to rip your fooking head if you were going back on the tram. :lolol:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Im sure people on here are worse than me. Lets be honest about this. I put what i think on a message board and people just f***ing snipe at it but if people, like the other day act like twats and put threads up about poyet leaving isnt sad then i really dont know what is.

Just think before you type then.

If you look at what you posted.....

You have kicked off about northerners in Sheffield, then wonder why they have not taken kindly to you. (They didn't start on you).

Then you call people in their 40s, old which is going to alienate a good % of the sensible posters on this site. (Not all OLD people are smart on here I grant you).

I don't normally get involved in squabbles on this board but I did question why you started a post the other day about your sister having problems (neighbour from hell story). I would have kept quiet. You said that most people on here knew you, so I gave you the benefit of the doubt. (I don't know you. You are probably a nice lad).

A couple of days later you post this. What response did you expect from NSC?

"Yeah Maccrorry, how dare those dirty northerners not accept your insults?"

Just think about it...........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here