Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wednesday fans are bitter.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
That BIG bloke that couldn't find the ringleader mustve been the guy that came after me. He came over to me and said "you f***ing bunch of southern gays I'm going to smash your heads in". He was a complete psycho. Though people like marcgorry winding him up wouldn't have helped. I managed to escape with my life by saying nothing, fortunately.

By far the most unpleasant experience I've ever had with the Albion.

Also had about 3 other lots being nasty / looking for a fight on the way back to the car so not sure how you missed them all turkey? I've never felt so threatened anywhere and was glad to get back on the M1

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
:laugh: surprised knowone has asked but......what do you mean when you say he 'put his hands on your face'???. Sounds a bit off and i have visions of some big northern bloke rubbing your spotty little face with a limp chunky hand for some reason.....what did he do?

by the way if you mouth off(even if you were talking to yourself) like that at an away game dont be surprised if you get a slap.

seagullsdaz

May 3, 2009
Brighton
That BIG bloke that couldn't find the ringleader mustve been the guy that came after me. He came over to me and said "you f***ing bunch of southern gays I'm going to smash your heads in". He was a complete psycho. Though people like marcgorry winding him up wouldn't have helped. I managed to escape with my life by saying nothing, fortunately.[/QUOTE

:laugh::laugh:

I love away days!

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Today after the game i was furious at , refereeing decisions and the fact how shit we looked up front. On my way to the car i was walking through all the home fans and i said " cheating ***** , northern inbred's " to which some old prick ( about late 40's ) decided to put his hands on my face and say something in northern and act a complete and utter tool. I had alot of Wednesday fans staring at me so i could not do nothing or have a go or anything. I then proceeded to the car singing , " southerners la la la " and obviously caused alot of offence to them pricks. Before i went up there today i really had a good view of Sheffield Wednesday the club and the fans but after today my view has completely changed. :angry:

You're f***ing lucky nobody knocked your teeth down your throat. Keep doing that ever week and sooner or later you'll get a slap, you nearly got it today, use it as a lesson not to act like a bellend unless you want a row

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Today after the game i was furious at , refereeing decisions and the fact how shit we looked up front. On my way to the car i was walking through all the home fans and i said " cheating ***** , northern inbred's " to which some old prick ( about late 40's ) decided to put his hands on my face and say something in northern and act a complete and utter tool. I had alot of Wednesday fans staring at me so i could not do nothing or have a go or anything. I then proceeded to the car singing , " southerners la la la " and obviously caused alot of offence to them pricks. Before i went up there today i really had a good view of Sheffield Wednesday the club and the fans but after today my view has completely changed. :angry:

I would have hated to have been with you, how embarassing!

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
:laugh: surprised knowone has asked but......what do you mean when you say he 'put his hands on your face'???. Sounds a bit off and i have visions of some big northern bloke rubbing your spotty little face with a limp chunky hand for some reason.....what did he do?

by the way if you mouth off(even if you were talking to yourself) like that at an away game dont be surprised if you get a slap.

He just grabbed my face and said something along the lines of , " you have travelled so far , why ruin it ? "

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
He just grabbed my face and said something along the lines of , " you have travelled so far , why ruin it ? "

Grabbed your face.....which part? nose? both ears? cheek fat? sounds like he was a decent normal fan if he said that,your lucky he didnt smash you all over the car park to be fair

jimmypbha

Apr 5, 2009
NORTH STAND
You called them "cheating ***** , northern inbred's" and you are supprised that they were annoyed with you? Deary me.

Although in all fairness, I might have flicked the odd Wanker sign when I was inside the ground. Some BIG bloke then decided to wait outside the away for me. I sneaked away with shitty pants.

Yeah you stupid bastard. After you sneaked off, he came up to me and started to threaten me saying he will bash my face in. Cheers for that

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Grabbed your face.....which part? nose? both ears? cheek fat? sounds like he was a decent normal fan if he said that,your lucky he didnt smash you all over the car park to be fair

How specific does it have to be? And i said nothing to the man i was suprised he could even hear what i said as i was mumbling under my breath.

jimmypbha

Apr 5, 2009
NORTH STAND
That BIG bloke that couldn't find the ringleader mustve been the guy that came after me. He came over to me and said "you f***ing bunch of southern gays I'm going to smash your heads in". He was a complete psycho. Though people like marcgorry winding him up wouldn't have helped. I managed to escape with my life by saying nothing, fortunately.

Also had about 3 other lots being nasty / looking for a fight on the way back to the car so not sure how you missed them all turkey? I've never felt so threatened anywhere and was glad to get back on the M1

:lolol:

Notters, surely he had more of a go at me.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
How strange this caught the tram back and had a good conversation with some Wednesday fans still embittered by losing a certain semi-final in '83 but a great banter.

Good day out all round.

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
You called them "cheating ***** , northern inbred's" and you are supprised that they were annoyed with you? Deary me.

Although in all fairness, I might have flicked the odd Wanker sign when I was inside the ground. Some BIG bloke then decided to wait outside the away for me. I sneaked away with shitty pants.

Aha, love it, as soon as he pointed at us to meet him outside we realised it wasn't banter :laugh: Then the size of him when we actually saw him :laugh:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
How strange this caught the tram back and had a good conversation with some Wednesday fans still embittered by losing a certain semi-final in '83 but a great banter.

Good day out all round.

But Beachy, did you not call them "cheating ***** , northern inbred's" which I believe is now customary at such venues?

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick

He was originally looking for me and The Ringleader because he was originally giving it the wanker signs so we thought we'd do it back and he pointed at us to meet him outside after the game and we saw him like 10 yards away from us and sneaked past him. I can honestly say i was shitting it :laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here