Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wednesday fans are bitter.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
All the Weds fans I met were decent

Thats because you are a decent bloke. You get back in life what you throw out at it generally.

sod1

Jan 12, 2008
Brasov , Romania
Today after the game i was furious at , refereeing decisions and the fact how shit we looked up front. On my way to the car i was walking through all the home fans and i said " cheating ***** , northern inbred's " to which some old prick ( about late 40's ) decided to put his hands on my face and say something in northern and act a complete and utter tool. I had alot of Wednesday fans staring at me so i could not do nothing or have a go or anything. I then proceeded to the car singing , " southerners la la la " and obviously caused alot of offence to them pricks. Before i went up there today i really had a good view of Sheffield Wednesday the club and the fans but after today my view has completely changed. :angry:

there were three of us walking back to the car ,and in front of us there was an Albion fan chanting "southerners blah blah blah " of something similar. If it was you then you are a complete and under f*cking twat .... P.M. me if you really want to get it off your chest

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Today after the game i was furious at , refereeing decisions and the fact how shit we looked up front. On my way to the car i was walking through all the home fans and i said " cheating ***** , northern inbred's " to which some old prick ( about late 40's ) decided to put his hands on my face and say something in northern and act a complete and utter tool. I had alot of Wednesday fans staring at me so i could not do nothing or have a go or anything. I then proceeded to the car singing , " southerners la la la " and obviously caused alot of offence to them pricks. Before i went up there today i really had a good view of Sheffield Wednesday the club and the fans but after today my view has completely changed. :angry:

:fishing:

2/10 and that's being generous!

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
The verbal wasnt aimed at anybody just me saying it to myself in frustration and this bloke heard me.

Marc, you are my mate BUT we both know if it had been the other way around and a Sheff.W fan had muttered "f***ing gay Shit eaters" under his breath you would have said something back. I would do the same, it's called having pride for your team/where you are from.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I'm still deciding whether this thread is a wind up.

If it is, then it's a poor attempt.

If it isn't, then you are a complete moron.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I'm still deciding whether this thread is a wind up.

If it is, then it's a poor attempt.

If it isn't, then you are a complete moron.

Has to be a poor wind up! Can't believe anyone on here is that THICK!

sod1

Jan 12, 2008
Brasov , Romania
The PM messaging between me and Marcgorry :

Re: .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by sod1
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcgorry
Ive sent you a private message , whats your problem then

if it was you chanting then you you will know what a twat you looked like !!!

I know i probably did but its the frustration at the game and the way it turned out. Sorry if i made it looked i was being a twat but maybe you can see where i am coming from.

:kiss:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Bad form to post PM's.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
marcgorry is a young and passionate fan so maybe we should cut him some slack

( from an OLD prick in his late 40's ).

Kind regards,

Gareth 47

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Has to be a poor wind up! Can't believe anyone on here is that THICK!

Im sure people on here are worse than me. Lets be honest about this. I put what i think on a message board and people just f***ing snipe at it but if people, like the other day act like twats and put threads up about poyet leaving isnt sad then i really dont know what is.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Calm down chap. Nothing wrong with being passionate with your club. Maybe just channel it better or post something better next time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here