Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We were lucky!

Brimmermusic

Aug 9, 2011
Eastbourne
- Paynter is shit
- We played terrible football
- One shot on target

I'll take the three points obviously but if we'd played a decent team today we would of lost by a good few goals.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
No shit sherlock.

Daylight robbery, but who cares...Leeds did it to us so it all comes round.

3 points...move on

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
agree they could & should of beat us 2 maybe 3 nil, defence was poor most of the time they need to learn to do this thing called tackleing, it looked like cms gave up as no one around was helping, paynter send him back worse player ive seen for a while, kasper mad so many mess ups like normal def need a new goalkeeper

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
'If we played a better team blah blah..' Think we've said that multiple times this season and yet we keep scraping out results with less than convincing performances - Gus is the master of getting the points on the board - should we complain? - Hell no coz'-- when we start to click in the Champ. we'll begin to appreciate all the hard work our trainers are doing behind the scenes.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
- Paynter is shit
-

I thought he was OK ... great run in first half and was sitting in acres of space had Nooney looked up.

Barnes was crap but then I do wonder at Gus's selections sometimes ... Barnes just doesn't play in MF and we were so exposed with nobody getting to grips with the game and playing in the link position.

Nobody really shone for me .. Jara was OK and Greer/Dunk reasonably solid

Like the little lad from Palace their number 28 was all over the place and making things happen ... we so so need one of them.

Ankergren was very very fortunate indeed and there's a man that has no real confidence in the air.

Great to mug them the way we did though, they must be royally pissed

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
agree they could & should of beat us 2 maybe 3 nil, defence was poor most of the time they need to learn to do this thing called tackleing, it looked like cms gave up as no one around was helping, paynter send him back worse player ive seen for a while, kasper mad so many mess ups like normal def need a new goalkeeper

That's not constructive - we are surviving bloody well in the Championship.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
kasper mad so many mess ups like normal def need a new goalkeeper
Ah, I assumed he'd had a good game (listening on the radio).
'If we played a better team blah blah..' Think we've said that multiple times this season and yet we keep scraping out results with less than convincing performances - Gus is the master of getting the points on the board - should we complain? - Hell no coz'-- when we start to click in the Champ. we'll begin to appreciate all the hard work our trainers are doing behind the scenes.
It's not so much complaining as observing and being honest that we didn't deserve the win today.

drop dead fred

Mar 8, 2011
Loved the way all the forest players collapsed on the floor after the goal
Great scenes
Cotterill was proper proper gutted
Can't wait to see his interview tonight

D

Deleted member 18477

- Paynter is shit
- One shot on target

I'll take the three points obviously but if we'd played a decent team today we would of lost by a good few goals.

Agreed! Barn door billy is so bad! It really was a heap of shit today... But I will take them 3 points and run with them! Can't always play well and this season really is a good learning curve for Gus and the fans! Come on Albion only 18ish points away... And then we can have fun and see what happens!

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Yes we were lucky, but good teams play shit and win. You could say that West Ham and leeds did the same.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
- Paynter is shit
- One shot on target

cheers mate. I've just listened to 90+ minutes of moaning from dickheads near me at the amex and now I find this thread.

Why do you say Paynter is shit? Did some one tell you?
He was miles better than many on the pitch today.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Very lucky but shit happens

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Why do you say Paynter is shit? Did some one tell you?
He was miles better than many on the pitch today.

I'd agree with this ... made a couple of gaffs but no more than anyone else and I'd vote to give him a chance ... if not him then that's the sort of player we need. But we were set up in an odd way with no real MF to speak of .... Nav's defo isn't up to it.

When does Vicente come back from his holidays?

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
We were awful but we won. And Paynter is shit. But we're up to sixth & I'll settle for that!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here