Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

(we did have) Confirmation of the new badge

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
The updated ones look more vibrant but the seagull facing right just looks weird.

Really wish we had The Seagulls underneath so the whole circle had writing but I guess that would be to much like the old badge.

The seagull looks good though and it could of been a hell of a lot worse

Hopefully a grower

Not much different from this, which we could have just picked off the shelf.......

images

tottenhamseagull

Jul 7, 2008
I agree, i prefer it facing left, but i guess its just what we're used to. In time the right facing seagull will feel right i guess.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Bozza, you gonna turn round the seagull on the NSC logo?

I like it and it will be the Seagull driving on the left hand side of the road.................more British than the old one! Would it be an idea to have ALL our previous badges on a "history wall " at the Amex......North Stand?. Would look the dogs bolls. I like the twin town badge and would be nice to see it as a piece of history at our new ground.

I like.

Don't care about the direction of the seagull; compared the two from adrian29uk's post and am completely ambivalent; if anything I prefer it pointing right. *heresy*
Like the writing, like the fact that it doesn't say 'The Seagulls', like the circle. Was slightly concerned about the beak but it's grown on me. Top work.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
As with the season ticket prices, another NSC exclusive gets pilfered by the also-rans.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
That is going to look sexy. There are little alternative or no alternatives to a yellow beak.

I like the yellow beak.
On the picture I have there is alse a one colour version that had a blue beak - maybe they will use this in some places as well?
It also says the seagull is flying "forward".
I also like the fact that it doesn't say "THE SEAGULLS".

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Much prefer it pointing left. But I've been having an email chat about this with a couple of mates, and a solution was to have both!

Home shirt has it pointing right (ie. BHA v Orient - our crest faces theirs) and pointing left when we're away ( Orient v BHA - our crest looks back at theirs)... or does that overly complicate things?

Oh Tim. :facepalm:

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Would rather 'Brighton & Hove Albion' at the top and 'The Seagulls' at the bottom (basically the old badge) but like it otherwise.

Yes have to agree with this.

I wasn't too fussed which way the seagull was facing, but seeing the comparasion above, the one facing left is definitely the most pleasing on the eye

And most definately this after seeing it.

Brighton M

Banned
Sep 22, 2006
Lancing
NSC exclusive nicked by the blog then nicked by The Argus!!

Hardly 'nicked' the exclusive, it's a big Albion story, of course we'll blog on it - opinion on Albion news is generally the purpose of an albion blog! it appears the Argus (surprisingly) didn't spot this thread on NSC, they just saw our twitter feed (which quite clearly shows the original tweet by Bozza about the scoop!). I'd assumed they'd have seen this thread a few hours previously!

Cracking work whoever it was who did find the design.

Perhaps The Argus don't spend as much time on NSC we previously thought?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here