Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

(we did have) Confirmation of the new badge

Just think, all that tatt in the club shop is going to have to be re-branded now. You'll be able to have your pick of the old stuff soon at DIRT CHEAP prices.

Think I might mosey along and see if I can't snag me a set of coasters and a bag of golf tees.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

That's the Japan-based brother's birthday and Christmas presents snorted for a while.

And a new FLEECE for me.

Capricorn

Aug 14, 2010
Perth, Australia
First thoughts were that I didn't like the yellow beak and basic text, but loved the circle shape and slender seagull. Now everytime I look at it, it grows on me more and more! Definite improvement on the previous crest! :thumbsup:

Albalbion

Feb 24, 2009
Kingston
I'm lukewarm to it.

Like that it's round

Like the seagull shape

Like the modern touch of the seagulls wings extending into the outer ring

Really dont Like the seagull that way round

Dont like the lettering layout

Not sure if the beak needed to be coloured in

But it's not the be all or end all except my tattoo (which was just the seagull with no roundel or crest) is now out of date :lolol:

THIS haha i just have the seagull tattooed and now its the wrong way round, for that reason only i dont like the way the seagull is facing, also dont like the coloured in beak at all. glad its a round badge again though

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Although in fear of being hung from the Palace Pier rafters, I'm really not fussed on it at all, perhaps it'll grow on me, who knows.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
First thoughts were that I didn't like the yellow beak and basic text, but loved the circle shape and slender seagull. Now everytime I look at it, it grows on me more and more! Definite improvement on the previous crest! :thumbsup:

Agreed. Strange how it can even change over a few hours but coming back to it I like it even more, now I've gotten used to which way the gull is facing.

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
I have put the Seagull back to where it was on the original badge. Now we can compare the two. I prefer the seagulls nose pointing to the left. It feels right that way

LOGO.jpg

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Amazing the difference made by just scrubbing it up in Photoshop. It looks much brighter and better for it. I liked it at first but now I really like it.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
If i HAD to choose it would be the design with the seagull facing left.

it just feels RIGHT (excuse the pun). I actually feel WARM looking at that one. the one facing right is nice...but i dont feel quite as connected....

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
I wasn't too fussed which way the seagull was facing, but seeing the comparasion above, the one facing left is definitely the most pleasing on the eye

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
as someone without an iota of drawing skills, this is mildly frustrating as i now need to learn how to doodle a seagull back to front (the only thing i can draw with any accuracy)!!!!

:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here