Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

(we did have) Confirmation of the new badge

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
we need a POLL of Likey or No Likey

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Tidied up a little in PS... and now transferred to page one! Cheers Bozza.

Attachments

• seagull.jpg
    seagull.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 2,821
Last edited:

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Yeah, not bad, not bad at all. It's not perfect, I broadly agree with the negative comments about the text and the font and I would have preferred one of Mayfair Seagull's designs - but it IS a billion times better than the shitty 1950s-grammar school offering we've got at present.

So that's a decent badge and a decent name for the stadium (and not something twee like 'The Seagulls Nest'). Just need confirmation that there will be no music after goals and that GOSBTS will still be the tune played when the teams run out and everything will be perfect.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
So on that basis, Palace need a fish; Leicester need a dustbin turned over; Wednesday need a small rodent; Norwich a worm......guess you're not in marketing? :)

and indeed England's badge should have three lions feasting off a dead wildebeest.

Seaber

Oct 20, 2010
Wales
Yeah, not bad, not bad at all. It's not perfect, I broadly agree with the negative comments about the text and the font and I would have preferred one of Mayfair Seagull's designs - but it IS a billion times better than the shitty 1950s-grammar school offering we've got at present.

So that's a decent badge and a decent name for the stadium (and not something twee like 'The Seagulls Nest'). Just need confirmation that there will be no music after goals and that GOSBTS will still be the tune played when the teams run out and everything will be perfect.

Amen to that, the badge is lovely.

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex

Amen :thumbsup:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Interesting. The yellow beak does stand out but overall pretty good! I am one of the few that like the current one though

Me too - but that's not bad minus the yellow beak.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Noooooooooo! The Seagull is facing the wrong bloody way! It's fleeing, but it's supposed to be attacking! 99% of club crests with animals on have the animal facing left, into the other team, goading them on, saying come on you buggers, let's have it. This seagull is saying, have me then. Simple crest psychology! Gah!

Other than that, I approve. Flip the seagull, job done.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Noooooooooo! The Seagull is facing the wrong bloody way! It's fleeing, but it's supposed to be attacking! 99% of club crests with animals on have the animal facing left, into the other team, goading them on, saying come on you buggers, let's have it. This seagull is saying, have me then. Simple crest psychology! Gah!

Other than that, I approve. Flip the seagull, job done.
But what about when they change ends at half time? Surely it'll be facing the right way then?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Just think, all that tatt in the club shop is going to have to be re-branded now. You'll be able to have your pick of the old stuff soon at DIRT CHEAP prices.

Think I might mosey along and see if I can't snag me a set of coasters and a bag of golf tees.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here