Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

(we did have) Confirmation of the new badge

westy

Jul 25, 2003
I realise im late to the debate and will probably get slated but why does everyone hate the current badge so much?

Having grown up with the round one I was pleased when the club went to the shield like one we currently have. I think the current badge has traditional elements but with a modern look/feel which I like. Interesting debate, especially since I work in design. The new one is nice enough in that its traditional but I still think its somewhere between dated and retro, can’t make my mind up.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Like it, as a the majority seem to. As for "I don't like the yellow beak....." FFS, go and look at a real seagull:wozza:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Like . Flying towards the Premier League.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Like it, as a the majority seem to. As for "I don't like the yellow beak....." FFS, go and look at a real seagull:wozza:

A real seagull would probably have a stolen chip hanging out of its beak and be directing a nice runny poo towards someone's head

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
A real seagull would probably have a stolen chip hanging out of its beak and be directing a nice runny poo towards someone's head

So on that basis, Palace need a fish; Leicester need a dustbin turned over; Wednesday need a small rodent; Norwich a worm......guess you're not in marketing? :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here