Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We Are Staying Up...

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
I hate to say this, but I am now starting to think that Brighton is at best a League one side, we will never progress until the running of the club changes.

All this positivity is pathetic too...we cant even beat the team below or near us, what hope against a team in the play offs ffs!!!

I now accept we will be in league 2 next year!

We all live in hope thou giving up isnt the answer im afraid show a bit of fighting spirit

LABHA

Feb 9, 2009
Littlehampton,Wick actually
No Way

Tonight was only a minor setback, but we'll be back with a victory against Scunthorpe. All the positive vibes will be around the board again, and we WILL stay up.

BELEIVE :albion2:

No sorry,after what i witnessed at wallsall last night,there is no way we can stay up,there must be 23 better teams than us in this division let alone just the 19 needed,no spirit,no fight,no balls,no nothing,wallsall were really shit also,but when team like that makes us look that bad,1 step back,to take 2 steps forward is what is needed.
:shrug:

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
No sorry,after what i witnessed at wallsall last night,there is no way we can stay up,there must be 23 better teams than us in this division let alone just the 19 needed,no spirit,no fight,no balls,no nothing,wallsall were really shit also,but when team like that makes us look that bad,1 step back,to take 2 steps forward is what is needed.
:shrug:

Ok just a bit late as I think we have clearly witnessed that i'm not allowed to have an opinion that differs to most of the people on this board.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Ok just a bit late as I think we have clearly witnessed that i'm not allowed to have an opinion that differs to most of the people on this board.

kin'ell quit moaning lad,theres always differences of opinions on boards such as these,so what. You wer just a bit ott positive after we had just been dumped on 3-0
end it

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
kin'ell quit moaning lad,theres always differences of opinions on boards such as these,so what. You wer just a bit ott positive after we had just been dumped on 3-0
end it

I'm not saying that there aren't different opinions on this board. There obviosly is going to be.

But the way that I have been spoken to because I don't share the same opinion as they is disgusting and totally uneccessary.

Done.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
I'm not saying that there aren't different opinions on this board. There obviosly is going to be.

But the way that I have been spoken to because I don't share the same opinion as they is disgusting and totally uneccessary.

Done.
Pot or Kettle?!! :lolol::love:

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
I take everything back, we're going down:(
I give up.. Just like the players...What's the point?

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
I take everything back, we're going down:(
I give up.. Just like the players...What's the point?

Hello SDL. I'm so depressed. I really can't take any more of this shite. I sincerely apologise for Tuesday night. We're doomed aren't we? Go in peace my friend.....
:shootself

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
:yahoo:Just thought i'd bounce it for a laugh:lolol:

I may have been doubted for a day or two, but WE ARE STAYING UP!!!

:albion2:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
portlock seagull has a BIT of egg on his face now.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Ive got one thing to say to portlock seagull...

SUCK MY COCK!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here