Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We Are Staying Up...

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
We're so inconsistent we can go from a poor performance to a win, and visa versa, the fixtures mean nothing.

No. We beat a shite-house pub team 5-0 last weekend. But tonight - well, normal service was resumed. We are a Divison 4 outfit, and that is exactly where we are headed, and rightly so.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
We're so inconsistent we can go from a poor performance to a win, and visa versa, the fixtures mean nothing.

Which means - we'll win 3 or 4 and lose 3 or 4. Which means we're down. Now stop it. Please. It's embarrassing.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
I wasn't trying to beat you so don't give up. Just give it a rest instead. There's a time for optimism and that's next season now. When people start using phrases like "mathmatically possible" you really ought to know that means "we're f***ed". Or are you new to football? Leave NSC to the moaners like me tonight. For once, no one can argue with us. Brighton are down and next season's already being touted as a season of 'consolidation' (which means we're mid-table at best in case you are as green as your postings suggest)

Don't f***ing patronise me you ****

I'd hardly call being 3 points from safety "f***ed". Unless your new to football :shrug:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Who are we going to overhaul? Swindon? I doubt it, they have an excellent and experienced manager and have been gradually improving. Yeovil? Maybe they seem marginally worse than us. Northampton? I doubt it. We certainly don't look like catching Crewe or Orient.

Clubs going into administration is our best bet.

brightonbluenose

May 6, 2006
We'll see 2nd May, in the mean time...

Go f*** yourself.

A minor setback eh!!

After the MANNER of this performance against Walsall who've won only four in the last fifteen and you think we'll win at Scunny?!

And then theres our fvcking home record!!

We have no chance of staying up ya dickhead!!

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
A minor setback eh!!

After the MANNER of this performance against Walsall who've won only four in the last fifteen and you think we'll win at Scunny?!

Smooth.:clap:

As I said, we'll see 2nd May.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
A minor setback eh!!

:laugh: Do you support Brighton or are you just joking?

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008
There was always going to be one cretin playing the 'we can still do this' card tonight after such an appalling performance. And tonight it was you. You really can't have watched the Albion much this season, or any club for that matter, if you think we've got any hope of survival now. So don't make things worse for yourself by trying to whip NSC into a 'positive frenzy' because you just look a right dickhead. Tonight is NOT the night to be saying we can do this because it's plainly not true. 2 or 3 games ago some people might, just might, take you seriously. But as I said, just **** off with the 'we can still stay up' bollocks because you make yourself look an utter cock. Even if you are a nice guy. And in answer to your question, I go to watch some entertainment - something we've lacked all season with one or two exceptions.

what the f*** is your problem?
we arent really in a different situation to before the game today... just no game in hand. we werent going to win every game coming up and walsall is hardly an easy place to go to.

to be honest, its you thats being made out to look like a cock mate. just because you think we're going down, does everybody else have to believe that too?

we are 3 points behind. 3. lol. its not exactly a massive margin lets be honest here. its entirely possible we could go on a run of form, we are capable of beating the best team in the league and capable of losing to 9 men, so that in itself is proof that anything can happen. yeovil are shocking, and the are ahead of us, and then tht leaves swindon and northampton. personaly think we are capable of getting at least 3 points more than one of those sides in the run in.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
we arent really in a different situation to before the game today... just no game in hand. we werent going to win every game coming up and walsall is hardly an easy place to go to.

to be honest, its you thats being made out to look like a cock mate. just because you think we're going down, does everybody else have to believe that too?

we are 3 points behind. 3. lol. its not exactly a massive margin lets be honest here. its entirely possible we could go on a run of form, we are capable of beating the best team in the league and capable of losing to 9 men, so that in itself is proof that anything can happen. yeovil are shocking, and the are ahead of us, and then tht leaves swindon and northampton. personaly think we are capable of getting at least 3 points more than one of those sides in the run in.

Yes mate:bowdown:

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Embarassing for supporting my club:wozza:
No, no, NOOOOO!! It's embarrassing because you don't seem to want to face up to reality with childish "hey, look everyone, we can still stay up and everything will be alright" load of old tripe when we're plainly not good enough to stay in this division and it's all but confirmed. You remind me of one of those inept WW1 generals with your outlook of the situation. So please, stop making yourself look a prize plonker on this message board tonight with ramblings about how we can stay up. Insanity where one expects different results with the same ingredients. You're very close I'd say. So stop having a go just because I'm pointing that out.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
There was always going to be one cretin playing the 'we can still do this' card tonight after such an appalling performance. And tonight it was you. You really can't have watched the Albion much this season, or any club for that matter, if you think we've got any hope of survival now. So don't make things worse for yourself by trying to whip NSC into a 'positive frenzy' because you just look a right dickhead. Tonight is NOT the night to be saying we can do this because it's plainly not true. 2 or 3 games ago some people might, just might, take you seriously. But as I said, just **** off with the 'we can still stay up' bollocks because you make yourself look an utter cock. Even if you are a nice guy. And in answer to your question, I go to watch some entertainment - something we've lacked all season with one or two exceptions.

Yeah it is ridiculous that anyone would try to even imagine giving us a chance of survival this season. Lets all give up on this season and have crowds of 0 and look forward to next season. If it isn't depressing enough that we lose, it is worst that idiots like you coming on here and moaning all the time.

By the way, there are 10 games left and 30 points, which would take us to 65. How does this make it impossible. I am sorry if it upsets the idiots on here but I will continue to hope while there is a realistic chance.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003

Such an intelligent critique. People who use 2 different names are sadder than those who've lost all grip on reality and think we can still stay up after the past 36 appearances :bigwave:

brightonbluenose

May 6, 2006

Get real - the only 'run of form' we've had this season is in terms of getting beat!!

In case you hadn't noticed WE'VE NOT WON TWO BACK-TO-BACK MATCHES IN THE LEAGUE THIS SEASON FFS!!!

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
No, no, NOOOOO!! It's embarrassing because you don't seem to want to face up to reality with childish "hey, look everyone, we can still stay up and everything will be alright" load of old tripe when we're plainly not good enough to stay in this division and it's all but confirmed. You remind me of one of those inept WW1 generals with your outlook of the situation. So please, stop making yourself look a prize plonker on this message board tonight with ramblings about how we can stay up. Insanity where one expects different results with the same ingredients. You're very close I'd say. So stop having a go just because I'm pointing that out.

So, are you going to support the team for the rest of the season in the hope they will stay up or not?

Because if you are, your a hypocrite. And if no, then why the f*** are you on here, and why do you 'support' this club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here