Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We Are Staying Up...

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Yes, but I don't think anyone needs to be told 2 + 2 = 4 (maybe SDL does, but then he's not finished the state's GCSE curriculum yet so can be forgiven).

What is your problem? Am I not allowed to have an opinion that differs to yours?

And what gives you the right to say that? You don't know me, and with any luck never will, as you giving up on Brighton, we will never meet. Thank f***.

And, I have done my GCSE's thankyou very much.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
SDL when was the last game you went to ? Yes we might stay up yes we might go down but most of the people that GO to games think we are f***ed

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I'm with Sir Douglas here. Surely anyone who went to the Goldstone in 1997 can't say we're f***ed? Not yet!

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
SDL when was the last game you went to ? Yes we might stay up yes we might go down but most of the people that GO to games think we are f***ed

Southend, and I say we're not f***ed.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
That team had the goldstone packed and other teams bottled it...this team has the shitdean

Precisely. I took that into account when I called it as 'we're going down'. We won almost every home game in the run in. Plus, as I've already stated, only one team went down in that relegation fight.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
FFS SDL, you're an utter prat if you think we're going to get out of this. f*** off with your stupid optimistic ramblings whilst the rest of us face the reality that is all but confirmed. We're playing in League 2 next season. Idiot.

Bit harsh, Portly! I agree wholeheartedly with SDL's sentiments - that 50 minutes locked in the changing room staring at Russell's bald head will have done them the world of good. Say we are staying up. Maybe.

:clap2:

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
There was always going to be one cretin playing the 'we can still do this' card tonight after such an appalling performance. And tonight it was you. You really can't have watched the Albion much this season, or any club for that matter, if you think we've got any hope of survival now. So don't make things worse for yourself by trying to whip NSC into a 'positive frenzy' because you just look a right dickhead. Tonight is NOT the night to be saying we can do this because it's plainly not true. 2 or 3 games ago some people might, just might, take you seriously. But as I said, just **** off with the 'we can still stay up' bollocks because you make yourself look an utter cock. Even if you are a nice guy. And in answer to your question, I go to watch some entertainment - something we've lacked all season with one or two exceptions.

I will love it we DO survive this season! Hours of fun taking the p, mate :)

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
I think all that abuse given to me is a bit uneccessary eh?

I werent looking for an argument.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Last night was last night and today's another day. But I still stand by my stance that last night was not the time, in the immediate aftermath of such an appalling display (again!), to start banging on about how we can still stay up when everything suggests in reality that we almost certainly won't. And nothing's changed my mind today. It's got nothing to do with support, loyalty, hope or any of that shite that often gets called into question when making a call on whether you think the Albion will stay up, albeit in a tad too angry but what the f*** we put in another dismal performance so it's hardly surprising. It's entirely about whether you really think we'll stay up - all facts considered carefully. And I think we're definitely down come the end of the season. Anyone, in my opinion, thinking otherwise last night must be on drugs that are stronger and longer lasting than mine :thumbsup:

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
I will love it we DO survive this season! Hours of fun taking the p, mate :)

Just so long as you're prepared to eat the same humble pie mate and presently it looks like you're more likely to be asking for a knife and fork!!

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Bit harsh, Portly! I agree wholeheartedly with SDL's sentiments - that 50 minutes locked in the changing room staring at Russell's bald head will have done them the world of good. Say we are staying up. Maybe.

:clap2:
Splinters must hurt from where you're sitting!! :love:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I hate to say this, but I am now starting to think that Brighton is at best a League one side, we will never progress until the running of the club changes.

All this positivity is pathetic too...we cant even beat the team below or near us, what hope against a team in the play offs ffs!!!

I now accept we will be in league 2 next year!

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
All this positivity is pathetic too...we cant even beat the team below or near us, what hope against a team in the play offs ffs!!!

I now accept we will be in league 2 next year!
I am not alone it seems....

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
And another thing...do we all admit or agree Injuries have impacted the season and there are players "within" the squad who have had to step in proving they are simply not good enough?

Well if thats the case, business common sense begs me ask, why are these people being paid in a job they clearly have not got the skills or aptitude to do at the appropriate or required level.

Im my job, if one of my employees is not performing I will coach and support...to a point and then and only then decide whether I am correct in employing this individual.

FAO of the players, either pull your fuckin socks up and perform or go elsewhere, cos I want players at the club I have supported since you lot were suckin your mummies tits who want to achieve something and not be there to simply pick up their wage packet!!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here