Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We are coming for you

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I am also not a fan of theirs. Interesting thread the other day though - what if they had never touched our club, where would we be now - the Goldstone no doubt, but what would it be like? Are we actually better off now (not financially, but overall) than if they hadn't tried to kill our club? Strangely, we just might be.

My thoughts too,you have to go through hell to reach paradise sometimes...

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
Palace will have to always "come" from here on in,we are soooooooooooooooooo far ahead in every department!!

Palace the moon is nearly out for god's sake,as for Brighton's brave new dawn? well i know that the darkest hour is just before it,and we have had that,i feel like the kid on Xmas day,awake and hour before my 5am alarm goes off...

The future is bright,it really is BRIGHTON

Do you honestly believe that?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Do you honestly believe that?[/QUOT

Good Evening R&B......yes trouble is your lot still can't see it,always looking backwards,bit like driving,look forward once in a while

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
Good Evening R&B......yes trouble is your lot still can't see it,always looking backwards,bit like driving,look forward once in a while

Come back to me when Brighton are producing players like Zaha, Clyne, Williams, Moses etc.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Come back to me when Brighton are producing players like Zaha, Clyne, Williams, Moses etc.

I will,you won't have long to wait,bear in mind they will be our 2nd string,for our Academy will make yours seem like the sunday league outfit from across the park.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Brighton are up there, Palace are down there.

A3bbumHCQAAhqh1.jpg

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Do you honestly believe that?

Our clubs are IMO of a similar size, however we will hold the upper hand for a while until you either move or redevelop SP.

12,000 today only a few weeks into the season,despite the pleas of the owners. And when/if you do move or redevelop, it iis going to cost a lot of money (I know Sainsburys will pay for some)

All we asked for was a level playing field, now we have it, and I think we will continue to progress over the next couple of years.

palace will be mid table.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

You mean like £1.5 Million Grant Hall who hardly kicked a ball for our first team? Dean Hammond? Harding?

All bought through with the financial limitations of Withdean which meant only spending what we could afford.

Come back to me when Palace understand what that means, you know, only spending what you've got.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Our clubs are IMO of a similar size, however we will hold the upper hand for a while until you either move or redevelop SP.

12,000 today only a few weeks into the season,despite the pleas of the owners. And when/if you do move or redevelop, it iis going to cost a lot of money (I know Sainsburys will pay for some)

All we asked for was a level playing field, now we have it, and I think we will continue to progress over the next couple of years.

palace will be mid table.

Palace really are doomed unless the move or do something at Selhurst like bulldoze it................seriously life has changed and so has football....

Nice to see that Murray will not be credited with a hat trick when the dubious goals committee rule that his second was a clear own goal. Also hilarious to hear the Palace manager complain about the lack of fans :lolol::ffsparr::lolol:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Nice to see that Murray will not be credited with a hat trick when the dubious goals committee rule that his second was a clear own goal. Also hilarious to hear the Palace manager complain about the lack of fans :lolol::ffsparr::lolol:

Funny how the ONE thing I took from his interview was him moaning about the attendance, rather than their decent comeback against a quality Cardiff side. What a clown Dougie is.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Is that what you're down to? The joy of football isn't turning up to a half empty stadium to talk about some players that you helped develop before they moved on to better things. Obviously we've been paying a long time for the crooks that stole our ground, and living within our means has meant that a decent academy was not an option for the last 15 years. It's one of the last things we'll have, but we will have a decent academy. But that's for the future, right now we're loving brilliant football in an amazing stadium while you're talking of players that don't play for you any more (or that soon won't).

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Cardiff City manager Malky Mackay:

"I was disappointed today and delighted at Millwall. If we don't give two penalties away we would have sat top of the table tonight.

not quite Malky, second on goal difference but that's all academic now :wave:

Finch

Jul 21, 2009
New Zealand
I had a multi bet on last night. The Palace result was the only thing stopping me cashing in a 199 to 1 winner.

Brighton away
Wolves away
Bolton away
Milton Keynes Dons away
Tranmere away
Cardiff City away ... FFS MURRAY

Actually only just noticed results now, but that one would have been nice.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I had a multi bet on last night. The Palace result was the only thing stopping me cashing in a 199 to 1 winner.

Brighton away
Wolves away
Bolton away
Milton Keynes Dons away
Tranmere away
Cardiff City away ... FFS MURRAY

Actually only just noticed results now, but that one would have been nice.
FFS murrays dubious hat trick lost you nearly £200 ? :):D:O:rotlf:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here