Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We are coming for you

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
" cough " FFS murray " cough "

As much as I think Muzza is a good player and he's the type of player we could do with, especially off the bench, I think there were reasons he was let go. Many good players have been shipped out of teams because they don't fit in. Muzza was a bit of a loner, Gus found him difficult to work with, as did alot of the squad. So they didn't try very hard to keep him. By murrays own admission, Brighton didn't want him. So I wouldn't want him back, a player like him yes, but maybe better quality. I think our squad has moved on from Murray.

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
Come back to me when Brighton are producing players like Zaha, Clyne, Williams, Moses etc.

Why? what is your point? In simple terms football is about winning games, titles and success. 2 of those players no longer play for Palace so are pointless mentioning and the other 2 are so hugely over-rated by Palace fans its embarrassing. Its all about the league table but Palace fans won't discuss that they prefer instead to concentrate on issues such as the past and things that might happen and other such nonsense. The FACT is we finished last season in a higher position than your lot therefore overall we WERE proven to be better, the same is currently the case this season and no amount of pointless bluster and bullshit from Palace fans will change that.

Come back to me when Palace are above Brighton in the table, getting the highest gates in the division by filling a fantastic shiny new stadium and have a manager with a personality who plays attractive football.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
You're generally a pretty good poster on here, but that's a bit short sighted in all honesty.

Indeed, although I'm beginning to wonder whether he's in danger of joining the usual single brain-celled Chavalanche that often descends on here. Oh well.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Palace fans and their Del boy chairman are always going on about Winnie being such an Amazing player that's only going to a top 4 club, I'd much rather have Buckley than Zaha.

TBH both players on their day are very good , but for me wilf is the better player and will play at the top level very soon . I fully expect him to leave after this season so i am making the most of watching him ( he might stay if we go up ) We will always look at our players with rose tinted glasses as expected but we are building a good team up here and will surprise a fair few teams this season . You have started very well ( too well for my liking ) but there is a very long way to go , there are very tough games coming soon so we will see if your position stays the same after them . Im quietly confident we will have a good season and cant wait for our two games ,if we both carry on with our current form they should be good uns .

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
Freedman, funny man. Too paraphrase him: Palace playing good football, so I hope the fickle little turds of East Croydon will come next week. lol lol

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
TBH both players on their day are very good , but for me wilf is the better player and will play at the top level very soon . I fully expect him to leave after this season so i am making the most of watching him ( he might stay if we go up ) We will always look at our players with rose tinted glasses as expected but we are building a good team up here and will surprise a fair few teams this season . You have started very well ( too well for my liking ) but there is a very long way to go , there are very tough games coming soon so we will see if your position stays the same after them . Im quietly confident we will have a good season and cant wait for our two games ,if we both carry on with our current form they should be good uns .

Winnie remains to be seen, you got our 2 games right though, they should be crackers.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I see Zaha got booked for diving yesterday, what a surprise.

This is where I am on Palace this season. Last year's Amex defeat I would immediately put in my top three worst football experiences in a stadium ever. I don't go along with those fans who say it's all okay as long as we finish above them. B*llocks is it. We have to beat them AT LEAST once this season to balance up that catastrophe. I think we are the better team with a stronger squad and manager, and will finish higher. But that won't be enough.

And what yesterday has shown me is that Palace are well capable of doing it again this season in a one-off, even if we are the better team. This would be a disaster. I just hope and pray that every member of the playing squad and coaching staff realise this.

pauldcpfc

Banned
Feb 16, 2010
Surrey
I see Zaha got booked for diving yesterday, what a surprise.

This is where I am on Palace this season. Last year's Amex defeat I would immediately put in my top three worst football experiences in a stadium ever. I don't go along with those fans who say it's all okay as long as we finish above them. B*llocks is it. We have to beat them AT LEAST once this season to balance up that catastrophe. I think we are the better team with a stronger squad and manager, and will finish higher. But that won't be enough.

And what yesterday has shown me is that Palace are well capable of doing it again this season in a one-off, even if we are the better team. This would be a disaster. I just hope and pray that every member of the playing squad and coaching staff realise this.
Booked for diving when it was a stonewall penalty.

Cardiff are donkeys when you keep the ball on the floor. It only took Dougie to play against them 4 times to work that out FFS.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
It was only a week or so ago that most Palace fans were offering Murray back to us. How times change.

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
Palace are of absolutely no concern to us this season.

Anybody can beat anybody in this league, that's what makes it so amazing.

They will finish bottom half without doubt.

We should be pushing for promotion.

They are kinda like an annoying immature mate that hangs around. You used to care about them a while ago but now you have moved on and they still keep buzzing around you like a bad smell. They can't let it go.

It's quite cute really.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Loved Dougie's post-match sniping about Palace's shit crowds and the commentary on the Palace highlights about Murray 'helping his old club Brighton go two points clear at the top.'

Even when Palace win they still lose :clap::clap:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
It was only a week or so ago that most Palace fans were offering Murray back to us. How times change.

The BBS match thread was great yesterday - comments slagging him off and about getting him off the pitch soon changed to what a great player he was as the penalties started going in.

:lolol:

se3eagle

Banned
Aug 30, 2011
seem to remember last season starting very similar to this with regards to the seagirls.

Looks like you may have gone a weekend further this season :drink:but your bad run will come.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here