Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We are coming for you

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Eh? I thought they 'sold' it to their own company, that then sold it for about £24m. So they kept the difference, and I assume they pocketed the £7.4m too (probably paying off pretend debts to themselves)?

So when they come to sell this cherished land it must be worth £50m now...bastards,still they won't live forever.....the sands of time are running low for them,siorry to sound all morbid and wrong but its how i feel about them..

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Archer is dead. Bellotti is dead in the head.

Really? well £300m did f*** all then,yes it can be passed down to the family,but so can the Karmic path of justice..you don't get that sort of money being nice and normal.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Just seen Glenn Murray's hat trick. Must be one of the worst in history.

Only seen each incident once but seemed to be...

- A dubious pen for a handball from a freekick
- Calamitous defending leading to a scrappy shot from a wide angle that was nearly cleared off the line
- Another pen for a foul that seemed to be a good foot outside the box.

When you factor in the suicidal defending for Cardiff's first we're not exctly quaking in our boots on the sunny side of the Surrey/Sussex border.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
siorry to sound all morbid and wrong but its how i feel about them..
I am also not a fan of theirs. Interesting thread the other day though - what if they had never touched our club, where would we be now - the Goldstone no doubt, but what would it be like? Are we actually better off now (not financially, but overall) than if they hadn't tried to kill our club? Strangely, we just might be.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Just seen Glenn Murray's hat trick. Must be one of the worst in history.

Only seen each incident once but seemed to be...

- A dubious pen for a handball from a freekick
- Calamitous defending leading to a scrappy shot from a wide angle that was nearly cleared off the line
- Another pen for a foul that seemed to be a good foot outside the box.

When you factor in the suicidal defending for Cardiff's first we're not exctly quaking in our boots on the sunny side of the Surrey/Sussex border.

Perfect post. Palace relie on pens.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Palace :lolol:

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
funniest starting post i have read for a long time...

palarse
funny+animals+012.jpg

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Palace will have to always "come" from here on in,we are soooooooooooooooooo far ahead in every department!!

Palace the moon is nearly out for god's sake,as for Brighton's brave new dawn? well i know that the darkest hour is just before it,and we have had that,i feel like the kid on Xmas day,awake and hour before my 5am alarm goes off...

The future is bright,it really is BRIGHTON

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
I think we are really good and funnily enough the League table does too, case closed, you are no longer qualified to comment on this and if we are a shower your lot must be a tropical monsoon. Can't you bugger off to a Charlton forum, we have bigger fish to fry than little Palace.

Good work Fifth Column,This stood out as the outstanding post in this thread

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here