Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We are coming for you

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
To be fair we did lose the first 3, and have followed it up with 10 pts from 4 games. Not superb overall but on an upward trend with some good window acquisitions.

A few wins and a bit of DIY on the caravan, easily pleased you lot

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
12K attendance, and that's the reported attendance for tickets sold including season tickets- the real figure of people that have turned up is far more likely to be close to 10k, or :shock: under 10k. 10,000 people rattling around Selhurst, eh? Shocking and a worrying downward trend in attendances. How long can 10k attendances be sustainable for?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
seem to remember last season starting very similar to this with regards to the seagirls.

Looks like you may have gone a weekend further this season :drink:but your bad run will come.

You won with your reject striker we discarded against a team whos fans wetted themselves when they signed our 4th choice winger. Neither Palace or Baardiff have the depth of class as we do. Its going to take a while before barrdiff realise how mediocre they are, your win will help but your finishing in the bottom 6 for sure.:)

se3eagle

Banned
Aug 30, 2011
You won with your reject striker we discarded against a team whos fans wetted themselves when they signed our 4th choice winger. Neither Palace or Baardiff have the depth of class as we do. Its going to take a while before barrdiff realise how mediocre they are, your win will help but your finishing in the bottom 6 for sure.:)

FFS is a good player and you know it. For me I pissed myself yes because it was a steal from your lot I could not of cared less if he hadnt played at all but stayed on the bench seriously. It was the joy that came with it pissing the anally abused off:D

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
FFS is a good player and you know it. For me I pissed myself yes because it was a steal from your lot I could not of cared less if he hadnt played at all but stayed on the bench seriously. It was the joy that came with it pissing the anally abused off:D
We're top of the league......who are you again?

serial thriller

I'm a Palace fan
Aug 7, 2011
12K attendance, and that's the reported attendance for tickets sold including season tickets- the real figure of people that have turned up is far more likely to be close to 10k, or :shock: under 10k. 10,000 people rattling around Selhurst, eh? Shocking and a worrying downward trend in attendances. How long can 10k attendances be sustainable for?

Dunno, maybe we could ask you since you spent so many years with sub 10k attendances?

As for the penalties today, would they be the 'dubious penalties' that Malky Mackay claimed were certain?

We are improving, see how things go, but I have mates who support both Cardiff and Forest who agreed that we played them off the park. Have a little trip on to their forums and they'll be saying similar things. Both will be there or thereabouts this season, so I'm quietly optimistic.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove

Bless

seem to remember last season starting very similar to this with regards to the seagirls.

Looks like you may have gone a weekend further this season :drink:but your bad run will come.

I thought our bad run had come and gone (Hull & Cardiff) - you mean we will get another one ? :down:

se3eagle

Banned
Aug 30, 2011
We're top of the league, we're top of the leeeeeeeeeeeaaaague, we're Brighton and Hove Albion, and we're top of the league.

Who are you?

Who are we???!!!! ffs your a funny guy. You will always be top of the league Dean imo top of the most plastic fans in the football league.....please stop trying to copy us in everything you do its sooooooooooooooooo sad to see funny but sad.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Who are we???!!!! ffs your a funny guy. You will always be top of the league Dean imo top of the most plastic fans in the football league.....please stop trying to copy us in everything you do its sooooooooooooooooo sad to see funny but sad.

600 to withdean , enough said

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

Seriously though - Who the are Crystal Palace? Some noddy club with 10k crowds by the looks of things. Even your manager said so on the Football League show last night. :)

Can't wait to see Murray's face when he walks out in front of 31k at the Amex later this season....and then compares it to crumbling Selhurst with it's 10k fans.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
So we are top of the league after five wins on the bounce in front of near on 30k crowds and a bench that would walk into palace first team and yet still they come on here

Incredible

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here