Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Want to win some money? - Then this bet is for you!

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Mate I am not being funny but I have probably forgotten more about tennis than you know. It's clear from your posts that you are not ready to be betting large stakes and turning professional. Take my advice, change your mind and save yourself from losing a fortune.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Mate I am not being funny but I have probably forgotten more about tennis than you know. It's clear from your posts that you are not ready to be betting large stakes and turning professional. Take my advice, change your mind and save yourself from losing a fortune.

Want to play him in a match?

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Damn, if only I hadn't spunked £300 on Arsenal to win the title. Or was it £30? I can't quite remember.

Conkers likes this.
Just remember, a blind retarded monkey will probably win 1 out of 3 times if betting at these odds (yes I know odds don't reflect probability blah blah) so it's about time this HSeagullsH bloke actually won a bet of 2/1 or less......

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
bet720.jpg

I do a lot of small bets just to add a bit of interest but only do my big bets every month or so.

Wish me luck!

Last edited:

Mtoto

Sep 28, 2003
I wish you luck, but only sort of, because if this bet wins you'll convince yourself that you're a betting genius when your initial post talking about "literally printing money" shows that you're anything but. If it's 15-8 on Betfair and 7-4 with Skybet then it sure as hell ain't a rick. Being a professional gambler is about fractions and very small margins, not persuading yourself that a 15-8 chance should be odds-on. Think of it in percentage terms. If you think that something is 50pc plus and BF says it's more like 35pc, that suggests you need to reassess your judgement, not pile in as if it's a near-certainty.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
I had even MORE money on it!

Attachments

• yeahright.png
    yeahright.png
    679.2 KB · Views: 335

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
I wish you luck, but only sort of, because if this bet wins you'll convince yourself that you're a betting genius when your initial post talking about "literally printing money" shows that you're anything but. If it's 15-8 on Betfair and 7-4 with Skybet then it sure as hell ain't a rick. Being a professional gambler is about fractions and very small margins, not persuading yourself that a 15-8 chance should be odds-on. Think of it in percentage terms. If you think that something is 50pc plus and BF says it's more like 35pc, that suggests you need to reassess your judgement, not pile in as if it's a near-certainty.

Exactly this. Spot on Mtoto.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
I have just seen that it is 15/8 on betfair for the top 4 to reach the semi-finals of the US open.

Djokovic is already in the semi finals and he will have no trouble. Federer is sure to revenge his Wimbledon loss to Tsonga and is fine form himself this week.

I see little trouble for Murray or Nadal, with Nadal potentially facing Roddick or Ferrer who his game matches up very well against.

This is literally printing money!

I'm just moving towards professional gambing now, and picking my bets very carefully but each bet is high stake. I am betting in the region of £500 - £1500 on this particularly outcome.

Good luck all of you who take this on - it really is value :thumbsup:

Didn't you tell us all to bet on Murray to beat Nadal a while back? And if I remember, that was just after you had spunked your money on some other bet and lost out on a holiday because of it?

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
This is not even a four fold accumulator, actually six as he is betting on the results of the remaining two fourth round games, and the four quarter finals. So the odds really are not that great at 15-8 or whatever. Strangest of all why would someone go to trouble of making up how much they bet on an event? I feel it is time for US to step aside and leave HSH to the undisputed title of worst NSC tipster, even if this comes in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here