Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Virgo has gone to Celtic!

Why does Virgo leaving make you so happy. If it were me with this "insider info." I would be depressed as buggery, not gloating and dancing.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
And when by the time the season starts he pulls on his Blue and White stripes I take it we can all rib you mercilessly for this bullshit?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
How did you manage to "misinterpret" Celtic for Palace then? Or did you decide Celtic was more believable?

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
Bluejuice said:
And when by the time the season starts he pulls on his Blue and White stripes I take it we can all rib you mercilessly for this bullshit?

go for it son!!!he'll be starting the season in a green n white shirt, and as for me being happy about it i think im entitled to be considering we are getting 1.5 million out of it a tad outrageous price dnt u agree!?!?

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
Silent Bob said:
How did you manage to "misinterpret" Celtic for Palace then? Or did you decide Celtic was more believable?

if you read the post above my orginal post it all makes sense bobby boy. dnt get all worked up over it im only telling you some transfer news.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I'm not worked up, £1.5m I wouldn't be too bothered. But put yourself in our position, would you not be sceptical?

RonnieO'Sullivan said:
and as for me being happy about it i think im entitled to be considering we are getting 1.5 million out of it a tad outrageous price dnt u agree!?!?

Only good for the team if we spend the money on good players. Is that likely?

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
fair point. lets just leave it and wait n see it when it comes out.

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
how much seriously do ppl want to bet? im taking hampden park for a crisp fiver already. sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!:wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here