Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Virgo has gone to Celtic!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Citrus said:
There is the whole SCOTLAND INTERNATIONAL and McGhee-Strachan connection there.

Except Gordon is supposed to be sending us players on loan not buying ours :jester:

Rougvie said:
Hmmm, just e-mailed my sister and funnily enough no one on The Daily Record (Celtic FC mouthpiece and always first with Celtic signing info) sports desk knows anything about this.

It's funny - I've got a Celtic mate who reckons that the Record is a Hun mouthpiece.

Horses for courses eh?

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Icy Gull said:
Except Gordon is supposed to be sending us players on loan not buying ours :jester:

Like he HASNT done with Shaun Maloney or David Fernandez.

The old Gothenburg connection is never what it seems:nono:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
just because they are friends doesnt mean we wil get players from him - if that was the case we should be getting some from man united, as marky mac and fergie are pals

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
captainmorganrum said:
It's funny - I've got a Celtic mate who reckons that the Record is a Hun mouthpiece.
Horses for courses eh?

I think it depends on your viewpoint, the wee sister works there on 'features' and assures me that there are an equal amount of Celtiv and Rangers on the Sports team, and an Airdrie and a St Mirren fan as a token gesture !!

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Hiney said:
But if it isn't, what could
we do with the money?

It would give us loads more clout to get maybe 2 or 3 replacements and strengthen the squad - add in the Harding tribunal money and we could be in good position come August 6th

I expect the Crewe fans have been saying and hoping just that for quite a few years too.

I won't believe it until London Irish says it's ok for me to.

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Hiney said:
we do with the money?

It would give us loads more clout to get maybe 2 or 3 replacements and strengthen the squad - add in the Harding tribunal money and we could be in good position come August 6th

Dream on, the majority of any transfer fees we receive will go into the "black hole", not for team building.

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
Hiney said:
we do with the money?

atleast someone is considering its true,least when it comes out hiney wnt be receiving any i told you so's!

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
anyway a moderator can change my headline to celtic and not palace?

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
Hiney said:
we do with the money?

What with the half a million from Bristol City for Gary Hart, we will have a nice little transfer kitty.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
RonnieO'Sullivan said:
i wish i hadnt interpreted the message wrong but i can tell you he is leaving to join celtic for 1.5 million. believe me or not it is true.

;)

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
this is 100% true, i can't wait til it comes out and you all look like mugs!:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: i love being right, only person i aint being lairy to is hiney the rest of you should get used to virgo leaving.:wave: :wave: :wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here