Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Villa fan here in peace!

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
will be meeting a villa fan before for ale, who has said we are going to the Aston Hotel. She says no brighton stripes showing? Whats the score with this place, is it home fans only?

hope thats a wind up,thats their firms boozer so im told

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Anyone know how long it takes to get back to New St Station after the game?
Last train back to Glasgow is 18.20

10-15mins, usually a few trains 'queued' up at Witton, however with 6000~ of us, could need a sharp exit! Although for 18.20 I'd imagine you will be fine

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Hi guys, hope you enjoy your day at VP on Saturday. Heard you have sold 6,500? That's brilliant, can't really think of any links between our 2 clubs apart from Gareth Barry. Anyway, if you have never visited B6 before and want any help or advice on pubs, things to do before/after the game or hotels then I'll be happy to answer any questions.

Hope you have a fantastic day apart from the result!

Luke

No real links? Are you joking? We were great rivals in D3 in the early 70's and in 71-2 you were Champions and we were runners up! :ohmy:

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
10-15mins, usually a few trains 'queued' up at Witton, however with 6000~ of us, could need a sharp exit! Although for 18.20 I'd imagine you will be fine

Cheers mate, i'll stay til the end, really get pissed off with people who leave early so cant do it myself, should be fine as you say :thumbsup:

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Ruskin hall is your best car park, less than 2 minutes back onto the aston expressway for a quick exit, and a warm welcome and a good pint before the game, secure parking during the game, spread the word

Hi matey, how close to the ground is that and have you got postcode please

ta muchly

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
I was there for our charity cup victory in 1910 :whistle:

Well in spirit anyway....

BrightonPaul

Banned
Aug 2, 2007
Burgess Hill
King Edward VII pub on Lichfield Road is the best pub by far around Villa Park. About 10 minutes walk from Villa Park... just been fully refurbished and has decent beers on tap too.

Been there loads of times and is away fan tolerant... Has decent Villa fans in there too...

Parking - there are loads of nearby businesses which are closed at weekends and you can park in their car parks for about £4 - all have security guards until match finishes. Don't park on the street - Villa park is in a poor area of Birmingham and it's probably not worth risking your car for a few quid...

avfc_loyal

Jan 21, 2010
Kingstanding, Birmingham
hope thats a wind up,thats their firms boozer so im told

I'm not joking mate, avoid the Aston hotel at all costs, same goes for the Adventures.

Aston is a very working-class area with high crime rates, avoid street parking especially on the surrounding estates where your cars well being cannot be guaranteed...

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
My politics teacher and a student i went to primary school and is in my politics class support villa!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
With my BN postcode, I got my ticket for the Villa end today. Is the coast not clear for me yet? :(

entente cordiale

Nov 12, 2005
Hello Mr.AVC.

Would you recommend driving to and parking in Birm centre as quicker/ cheaper/ safer than going straight to ground?

Go and win the League Cup and leave the FA Cup for us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here