Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Villa fan here in peace!

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
congrats for last night luke.
if villa dont want to watch to mighty seagulls why only give us 6000 tickets we could have sold 10000.

Joshski

Mar 18, 2008
congrats for last night luke.
if villa dont want to watch to mighty seagulls why only give us 6000 tickets we could have sold 10000.

Because they don't want us out singing them at thier own ground even when their winning :D

IKDRF

May 1, 2009
Btw pubs for away fans are the "Cap n Gown" (which is split 50-50 with Villa fans) and Ruskin Hall, I would not advise using any of the other pubs within a mile or so of the ground as they are not exactly away-fan friendly and are quite partizan.

mind you...by the sounds of things theyll probably be more brighton fans than villa........

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
I've a question; how much does a beer cost in the doug ellis stand? We're not going to a pub pre-game, just straight to the ground. Is it going to be 45mins queues to get a drink or do they do things properly e.g. charge in round numbers and in plastic pint bottles? Reading do, about the only thing I like about that club!

Might do likewise, mate, not sure yet. Tickets still not arrived, so may need to get duplicates ordered if postie sits on his arse another day. Will keep you posted. Mike confirmed, but not sorted out transport yet. Think he wants a lift in Chris' boot ;)

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Where is the best place to park. There seems to be a lot of car parks but which ones are better than others for accessing before and after the game?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Where is the best place to park. There seems to be a lot of car parks but which ones are better than others for accessing before and after the game?

have a look on the villa site - a number of local schools are used on matchdays and are great if you are reasonably early. There are usually boards up to direct you. Free on street parking is available reasonably nearby but you may find some local kids will want to charge you to "look after" (ie. not damage) your motor :lolol:

Ruskin Hall Aston

Jan 21, 2010
Ruskin hall is your best car park, less than 2 minutes back onto the aston expressway for a quick exit, and a warm welcome and a good pint before the game, secure parking during the game, spread the word

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Villa:

How many piers have you got?

Can you see the sea from your top window?

Can you speak English?

How many times have you been to the FA Cup Final in the last 50 years?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Villa:

Can you speak English?

I think the original poster, AVFC_Loyal came in peace!

philgull25

Jul 29, 2005
Polegate
I used to live with a Villa fan at uni. He was from Erdington. And I still get text from him moaning about how shit you aree doing even though you seem to be doing fairly well by my standard. Are all Villa fans so negative?

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
Villa:

Can you speak English?

fruitcake.jpg

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I know a few people from Brighton that have gone to Aston Uni (polytech) :jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here