Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente ~ Where is he?

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I hate threads like this, based on so little fact, and casting negatives on such a great player.

Wish there was a facility to make threads invisible so I didn't have such an unwelcome thread continually reappearing on the front page of NSC.

And, yes, I'm not going to open it again.

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
What you mean when he played the last 10-15 games and dominated the opposition? When he returns for Sheffield Wednesday what's to stop him going on another run like that. Seeing as he played against Cardiff with the injury he has now shows its nothing major...
We were talking about games missed through niggly injuries, which I make 30+, irrespective of how many he actually played in. But change the subject if it helps you. He was here all last season, and I think made 17 appearances out of 46 in the league. So far this season one sub appearance in the league.

There's nothing stopping him going on another run like that except, I suspect, himself. But actually we lost quite a few games at the end of last season with him in the team, and dropped out of the play off zone.

I can see that there are people who are so wowed by him that they see him through rose-tinted spectacles, and there are others who are a little more sceptical. I'm sure we all agree though that he is a fantastic and talented player. A fantastic and talented player who rarely plays, though, is as much use as a chocolate teapot.

Los Che

Sep 4, 2011
I was at some party last night and we had unexpected visitors. So,I think I found your player,and answered the question from thread title :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here