Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente (merged)

del strangefish

Nov 1, 2008
Back of North Stand
They all looked nervous at the start and let Bellany in. Once settled in the second half, restricted them to one shot (goal). Shows that Gus's tactics are spot on and we can compete with anyone. Vicente looked class. So many positives. Left feeling happy that we are truly going in the right direction. say no more!

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
After 30 mins lol get a grip ffs i know his a massive signing but f***ing hell, response on here is comical

seagulls

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
They all looked nervous at the start and let Bellany in. Once settled in the second half, restricted them to one shot (goal). Shows that Gus's tactics are spot on and we can compete with anyone. Vicente looked class. So many positives. Left feeling happy that we are truly going in the right direction. say no more!

agreed

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
He looked the business. Very excited :)

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

fozzie's paper boy

Aug 20, 2011
Hove
my 8 year old boy was so excited to see him play, I was worried he would be disappointed if Vicente didn't live up to the hype. There was no need to worry - now looking forward to seeing what a Championship defence will make of him. Bring on Leeds and Palace.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Vicente

Exciting to think of how he is gonna tear the Championship up if he stays fit. As he's not yet match fit I am bursting with excitement as to how good he might be for us once he is :ohmy:

I thought he looked absolute quality when he came on and made Premier defenders look very ordinary.

Really hope we play him against Palace

Can't see a thread about him and I reckon he deserves one on that little cameo :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here