Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente (merged)

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
Well he played his first game for us yet your tipping him for leaving already he was ok. But only thing he did was win the pen by the biggest dive.

seagulls

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
He caressed that ball like he was on a promise

seagullmouse

Jan 3, 2011
Loved the way he kept sneaking between Liverpool's 2 banks of four and looking like he had acres of space. A great option to have and different to all our other attacking threats which are generally wide men and long-ish balls

foul old ron

I'll decide, thank you.
Feb 26, 2009
Round the back, by the bins.
He was class but that wasn't a dive. Defo pen. He doesn't look like he could do 90 minutes yet though does he?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I could see from here that was never a dive. Looked as certain a pen as I can remember seeing on the stream I was watching anyway. He looks absolute quality, of course. Que bonito.

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
So after 30mins of football his leaving erm ok.

seagulls

armchairclubber

Aug 8, 2010
Bexhill
If he stays he fit he might be off in Jan i'm afraid.

Think he could be great in midfield at our level, splitting defences, even though he has been very much a left sided/wing player, certainly offered something different in the short time he was on tonight

Regarding Jan didn't he sign a one year deal, so they'd have to pay some, I don't think the poker player would let him go cheap even for six months, IMO his extra year option on the Gus bus is more likely

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here