Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente in talks with two clubs..

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I'm not going to get involved in a debate over whether they are the players to take us forward, but to state that those four are AVERAGE League One players at BEST, is plainly horseshit, considering that they were all integral to the side that PISSED League One.

Correct. Some utter f***ing bollocks being spoken in this thread. Ankergren and Dicker in particular are SUPERB League One players, as they proved.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
I'm not going to get involved in a debate over whether they are the players to take us forward, but to state that those four are AVERAGE League One players at BEST, is plainly horseshit, considering that they were all integral to the side that PISSED League One.

So they're automatically the same players that they were two years ago? Don't suppose any of them have had any serious INJURIES or AGED at all or any OTHER number of things.
Mind you, whatever you say is gospel, so I should probably just admit that my opinion is completely wrong and that I should not have DARED to have one in the first place.
I like the way you've specifically taken out the part where I've put IN MY OPINION in your quote by the way, nice touch.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
So they're automatically the same players that they were two years ago? Don't suppose any of them have had any serious INJURIES or AGED at all or any OTHER number of things.
Mind you, whatever you say is gospel, so I should probably just admit that my opinion is completely wrong and that I should not have DARED to have one in the first place.
I like the way you've specifically taken out the part where I've put IN MY OPINION in your quote by the way, nice touch.

Stop being such a mangled bollock.

You've called them average players as though it's a FACT that they have regressed into 'average League One players'.

You're not in a position to say one way or the other, seeing as - for a start - none of them have played in League One for a while.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I have a feeling that we're going to struggle next season. The possibility of players like Painter, Brezovan, Ankergren, Harley and Dicker possibly being at the club next season is very depressing. They were OK as squad players when we were making the transition from L1 side to Championship side but there is no way that any of them should be getting a look in next season imo. They are average League One players at best.

Perhaps you should read what you actually wrote, before getting your knickers in a twist about my editing?
You state that 'none of then should be getting a look in, next season' as your opinion.
You present the asessment of them as 'at best average League One players', as fact.

carry on.

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Which I doubt he will be? Wouldn't see any reason as to why he would be unhappy..

I think the main reason would be that up until last season he had spent his entire life living in one area and as such has family ties and lots of friends there.

Craig4004

Aug 30, 2011
Peacehaven
Yes, everyone is getting so flustered it's unnecessary!
Vicente Will Stay Now Everybody STFU!

omg.gif

Brighton for relegation without the leagues best midfielder ???

I thought Zaha was the best midfielder in THE WORLD, let alone our league and is worth lots and lots of millions? (Gus accent) NO???

Uwinsc

Aug 14, 2010
Horsham
I would be disappointed if he goes to another Championship club however if it's premier league or Spain I would just say good luck, thanks for the brilliant memories.
Having said that I really really hope he stays.

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
I thought Zaha was the best midfielder in THE WORLD, let alone our league and is worth lots and lots of millions? (Gus accent) NO???

No, Zaha is a very talented young man, but he is not the best player in the league.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
If he took a years wages off us last season then he owes us.
We,ll see though.

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
International career
Vicente made Vicente Rodríguez debut for Spain national football team in a Exhibition game against France national football team on 28 March 2001, Substitute (association football) Pedro Munitis in the 70th munite of a 2–1 win at Mestalla. Vicente Rodríguez was overlooked for the 2002 FIFA World Cup co-hosted by South Korea and Japan

Nearest I can find to that is

31 March 2001 LD3 MANSFIELD TOWN H W 2-0 (Zamora 17; Hart 90) Att : 6,703

Last edited:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Oi..be nice to each other you nasty buggers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here