Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente in talks with two clubs..

Vicente's body language at the his press interview last April (I was less than a foot away from him) appeared to be of a man who was content with his football , the club he played for and the area he was living in. I also got the impression he wanted to fulfil a moral obligation to the club who had been very patient with him. And had helped him to regain full fitness and recapture some of his old form.

On this basis I am hopeful.
Where was this press conference conducted?
On the tube.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Oh sorry, I didn't realise the season started tomorrow, we're doomed.

It's like a child being upset about not receiving any Christmas presents in late October.

I was merely suggesting that by expecting automatic promotion with our current squad you were being very optimistic. Maybe you are assuming that we will sign some players that significantly strengthen the team by the time the season starts? Let's just hope this happens. We all want success for BHA even if some of us (probably me) are more impatient than others.

:)

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I was merely suggesting that by expecting automatic promotion with our current squad you were being very optimistic. Maybe you are assuming that we will sign some players that significantly strengthen the team by the time the season starts? Let's just hope this happens. We all want success for BHA even if some of us (probably me) are more impatient than others.

:)
I'm pretty sure weve signed at least one player that would "significantly strengthen the squad" in july or august every year for the last 20 years. There's no chance we won't add quality to the squad. Gus and Tony know what they're doing. You do have a point though, it probably is just a case of being impatient.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Hope this isn't true but I have just heard from my uncle in Cyprus that Vicente is in talks to sign for a Cypriot side Apollo

APOEL?

Weren't they the ones who reached the Champions League quarter finals this year?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here