Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente in talks with two clubs..

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Why do we have this shit every Summer? How many players had we signed this time last year? How many big Championship signings have happened so far? Chill the f*** out, there are 9 WEEKS to go until the start of the season, and 11 WEEKS until the transfer window closes. Plenty of time.

But less than a couple of weeks till pre-season, and I think Vicente needs to have a good one...

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I agree with you re signings, but Vicente not coming back would be a big blow.

It's better to look at it that it was unbelievable that we got him in the first place, rather than it being a big blow us not signing him for a second time!!

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
I will be a

sad-panda.jpg

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
:wozza:

Some of the Vicente comments on here... do you have ANY idea how CLASS a player he is? He is Champions League quality on his day and his skills are well, well beyond any other player we've probably ever had in our squad..

Christ on a bike.

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
If he does go I really hope it is back to Spain, Im not sure how I would react to see him playing for another English team!

For some reason I would be really hacked off if he plays for Reading, or Southampton, or any team in the Championship.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
This is also why i'm not that bothered if he goes. He owes us at least one season to be fair but f*** him if he goes.

And this is the crux of it - he DOES owe us at least one season after the work our backroom staff put into his 'rehabilitation' and it'll be a sad indictment of Vicente the man if he decides to go, especially if it is to another Championship club for more money.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
:thud:

Some of the Vicente comments on here... do you have ANY idea how CLASS a player he is? He is Champions League quality on his day and his skills are well, well beyond any other player we've probably ever had in our squad..

Christ on a bike.

Dont be so condescending

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
But less than a couple of weeks till pre-season, and I think Vicente needs to have a good one...

True, but I wasn't talking about Vicente specifically, I'm talking generally about signings. If we sign him, fantastic, if we don't, then good luck to him, he's way out of our league anyway.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
+1. Pretty to look at and admire but seems the dilute the TEAM effort.

Only because we tried to put everything through him because he was SOOOOO much better than anyone else in the team. He'd be better off plying his trade elsewhere if we can't get in some real quality in midfield and upfront to play with him. Wouldn't suit him and it wouldn't help us if all the other teams have to do is to stop Vicente.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

Christ on a bike.

That's a given, no one's denying that, but show some loyalty please after all this club did for you.

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
been watching brighton for far to long and the most naturally gifted player to wear the shirt in my opinion, would be very upset to lose him. If we are finding wages a problem for palyers at the moment which has been recently stated than a someone who can give you the x factor and change games will be way out of our league.

tottenhamseagull

Jul 7, 2008

Christ on a bike.

This! He will walk into a mid table La Liga side. Literally walk into it, if he stays fit. Literally.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
:wozza:

Christ on a bike.

Please compare our record of vicente in the side v vicente out the side........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here