Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I think it's a bunch of poo (and not because I'm single). Almost without fail, the cards on the shop shelves are full of cringeworthy poetry, expressing sentiments that I'd never in a million years say to anybody. Surely the whole point of a card is that it says what you want to say, not a hideous, cloying rhyme written by a marketing guru in an office in Bury St Edmunds.

And much of the so-called gifts that are sold on the back of the day are utter tat. Heart shaped ice-cube trays? Er, yeah, thanks for that, darling. Lovely.

Blimey I thought I was cynical. At least you haven`t got to splash out 3 quid.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I think it's a bunch of poo (and not because I'm single). Almost without fail, the cards on the shop shelves are full of cringeworthy poetry, expressing sentiments that I'd never in a million years say to anybody. Surely the whole point of a card is that it says what you want to say, not a hideous, cloying rhyme written by a marketing guru in an office in Bury St Edmunds.

And much of the so-called gifts that are sold on the back of the day are utter tat. Heart shaped ice-cube trays? Er, yeah, thanks for that, darling. Lovely.

Its shit I agree. Love is defined by ACTIONS not words. ACTIONS show how much someone loves you not WORD. WORDS, whether said face to face or in a card are just hot air.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
You would be hard pressed to find a greater guy than Uncle S. If I were gay, I would be making a beeline to Southwick this very minute. :love:

The Woman that dumped me is a fool. Is she mad ?.

Valentines Day - PAH !.

Its a load off shite isn't it ?.

I will be taking a breather this Valentine Day in view of the fact I will be on my own. I did not want to go to La Piazza in Hove anyway. To see all those doughy eyed people in Love. How sickening is that ?.

I will be going to the Albion and then the World is my Oyster.

What are the singletons doing on this day ?.

I find it hard to believe you have been in love if you say that, or if you have you have dealt very badly with the fact that you lost it. Don't be so detrimental.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
You would be hard pressed to find a greater guy than Uncle S. If I were gay, I would be making a beeline to Southwick this very minute. :love:

Seriously I appreciate it, not in a Gay way you understand.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

I`m not gay but I dont mind helping out if they are short.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I find it hard to believe you have been in love if you say that, or if you have you have dealt very badly with the fact that you lost it. Don't be so detrimental.

Its called the anger stage. One of the 5 stages of a heartbreak.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Yes she is mad. What a brilliant thread. Bravo to Questions for the last one. I am off to the pub and shall raise a glass to you GG.

Ps Don't dwell. Do something you have always wanted to do and you are sure to meet some like minded women who have been looking for you all their lives (Unless it is gay wrestling or something like that).

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am not. Maybe we could. Unless you're 71 years old of course :lolol:

46 stunningly good looking, own hair ( well some of it ) , own teeth, own house and car. Could do worse. Shit job though :(

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Yes she is mad. What a brilliant thread. Bravo to Questions for the last one. I am off to the pub and shall raise a glass to you GG.

Ps Don't dwell. Do something you have always wanted to do and you are sure to meet some like minded women who have been looking for you all their lives (Unless it is gay wrestling or something like that).

Not to sound too wossy but I have been through a bad time and am mourning but moving on. I am coming to acceptance and am going to try to embrace life and all it has to offer. Anyone who has gone through this shit will relate, those who have not can think I am a wuss :p

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
cilla-280_503371a.jpg

'Ello number three, what's yer name and whuurrrd'yer come from?

:lolol:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Not to sound too wossy but I have been through a bad time and am mourning but moving on. I am coming to acceptance and am going to try to embrace life and all it has to offer. Anyone who has gone through this shit will relate, those who have not can think I am a wuss :p

Wossy? I see he is back at the Beeb.

Mine is a different sort of heartbreak. I am absolutely besotted by a girl I have known for nearly ten years, but she is unobtainable. I can't quite seem to move on from that.

What the hell. Pub beckons. Good luck Unc and godspeed.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Mine is a different sort of heartbreak. I am absolutely besotted by a girl I have known for nearly ten years, but she is unobtainable. I can't quite seem to move on from that.

What the hell. Pub beckons. Good luck Unc and godspeed.

Paul seriously without making this a gay fest you ANY Woman would be lucky to have you in their lives. Top bloke.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here