Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Valentine Days - PAH !.

Mowgli

Sep 18, 2008
Brighton
Lads, you have to listen to NMH;

You tell your partner this "I often used to tell my girlfriends I was going to see The Albion, while I was banging some other bird. It worked a treat"
Guess who is coming with you to watch The Albion every time you want to go!

Tell that to my mate Carl, not one but TWO of his ex girlfriends became gay after they had left him, one night pure chance ran into each other in a club, had never met each other before or had prior knowledge of each others relationship with my mate, they are now engaged for a big summer wedding.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Forfucksake Spielberk, use MS WORD to create a document that says on it;-

"Stargazer.com acknowledges that you ----- --------- have bought Ms --- ------ the star-rights to THE MOON, brushing aside all other less-expensive stars for your lady. Congratulations, and enjoy your blowie"

The BJ is a given. Infact a night of mind blowing sex is on the cards.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Yeh, I realised it won't arrive in time, but still show and tell her about it.
And Free P&P BONUS.

I'll tell you her reaction tomorrow :clap:

Keep me updated. Its a winner.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Tell that to my mate Carl, not one but TWO of his ex girlfriends became gay after they had left him, one night pure chance ran into each other in a club, had never met each other before or had prior knowledge of each others relationship with my mate, they are now engaged for a big summer wedding.

:lolol: Outstanding :lolol:

Roses are red
Violets are blue
We both became lesbians
After sleeping with you.

Is there still a chance for your mate to get back in there?

I mean, two laytees who are into each other, and the chance to be the meat-meister in the sandwich??

Mowgli

Sep 18, 2008
Brighton
Not sure he would know what to do to be totally honest with ya, he still in shock. He got rsvp for him + 1 just over 2 week ago now but can't stop laughing.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Not sure he would know what to do to be totally honest with ya, he still in shock. He got rsvp for him + 1 just over 2 week ago now but can't stop laughing.

It's a shame he can't give a speech at the wedding...that would be worth hearing.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
And there was me thinking that US's advice was to point out a star that had been named after your girlfriend. Hang on, haven't you got central heating in your bedroom?

This is the deal, get a dvd, have nice meal, a bottle of wine and then say " I have something to show you ". Go outside and show her, her star and name it after her. Tell her she will get the star chart soon and do the same again when it arrives.

Mowgli

Sep 18, 2008
Brighton
It's a shame he can't give a speech at the wedding...that would be worth hearing.

Great little poem :thumbsup:

Well being such a great friend i am, I'm trying to get him to go along since i know they would like him to go, so much to consider though, is he gonna sit on the brides side or the grooms for starters :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here