Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Valentine Days - PAH !.

Mowgli

Sep 18, 2008
Brighton
Going to a friend's for there birthday thing in the morning, listen to the Albion in the afternoon, was planning to chill at my mates in the evening, have a few drinks or maybe go down the pub, but my friend who just happens to be a rather stunning pole / lap dancer gave me a call earlier and will be in Brighton and she owes me a dance so think she will have my attention for the evening. :love:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Going to a friend's for there birthday thing in the morning, listen to the Albion in the afternoon, was planning to chill at my mates in the evening, have a few drinks or maybe go down the pub, but my friend who just happens to be a rather stunning pole / lap dancer gave me a call earlier and will be in Brighton and she owes me a dance so think she will have my attention for the evening. :love:

Sounds promising

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
cilla-280_503371a.jpg

'Ello number three, what's yer name and whuurrrd'yer come from?

:lolol:

:laugh:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Mine is a different sort of heartbreak. I am absolutely besotted by a girl I have known for nearly ten years, but she is unobtainable. I can't quite seem to move on from that.

Ain't that always the way? It's worse if you're female you know, women no doubt expect you chaps to have an interest in football, but try telling a bloke who's not bothered about the game (or is a Palace fan, god forbid) that you'll be disappearing off to Withdean every other Saturday with a bunch of guys...funny the effect that seems to have on them :rolleyes:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Ain't that always the way? It's worse if you're female you know, women no doubt expect you chaps to have an interest in football, but try telling a bloke who's not bothered about the game (or is a Palace fan, god forbid) that you'll be disappearing off to Withdean every other Saturday with a bunch of guys...funny the effect that seems to have on them :rolleyes:

One of the reasons the ex gave for the split was that she did not appreciate me going to the football. I did this for 32 years before I met her and she knew that. Is it right to stop that, for ANYONE ?.

nobody's dupe

Old Fart
Feb 12, 2004
I'm behind you!

But surely Edna you have an advantage most ladies don't have. I'm sure that just like me, many a man would be putty in your hands with a promise that you would wear your uniform in the bedroom. :blush:

Mowgli

Sep 18, 2008
Brighton
One of the reasons the ex gave for the split was that she did not appreciate me going to the football. I did this for 32 years before I met her and she knew that. Is it right to stop that, for ANYONE ?.

Tough break up?

I would have to say no to giving up the footy though!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
But surely Edna you have an advantage most ladies don't have. I'm sure that just like me, many a man would be putty in your hands with a promise that you would wear your uniform in the bedroom. :blush:

Doesn't seem to be working so far :angry:

Feel free to come up to Gatwick and check it out though :lolol:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
- The albion

- Was supposed to be going boxing after that, but my coach has decided he's not coming in so he take can his girlfriend out! :angry:

What's WRONG with these people eh?

We'll have to all find a suitable post-match pub for singletons to dissect tomorrow's game. No loved-up types allowed :notbitter:
;)

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
What's WRONG with these people eh?

We'll have to all find a suitable post-match pub for singletons to dissect tomorrow's game. No loved-up types allowed :notbitter:
;)

If we get enough people along we could have some sort of speed dating event :thumbsup:

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Valentines is a load of bollocks, but I'd better not risk getting my girlfriend nothing, she has a mad temper:lolol:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
By her a star on the internet. ITs not expensive. Take her out and look at the sky and show her , her star and name it after her. Any star will do !. Do something different and memorable.

Mowgli

Sep 18, 2008
Brighton
Edna - i see you! :bigwave:

Why do the loved up lot have to be so condescending on / around valentines day? The whole your find someone soon etc etc etc bla bla bla bla

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Women like that sort of thing. You can get a certificate off the internet. Go the extra mile and do something different to the usual cards and flowers shit. Don't take your partner for granted. Not that you do but you need to keep watering the relationship for it to flower.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here