Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Valentine Days - PAH !.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Women like that sort of thing. You can get a certificate off the internet. Go the extra mile and do something different to the usual cards and flowers shit. Don't take your partner for granted. Not that you do but you need to keep watering the relationship for it to flower.

Thanks for the tips big man ;):thumbsup:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Edna - i see you! :bigwave:

Why do the loved up lot have to be so condescending on / around valentines day? The whole your find someone soon etc etc etc bla bla bla bla

Don't forget "plenty more fish in the sea"...

I think where I'm going wrong is that I've never gone out with anyone who's into the Albion, or at least football. If the thing you spend a significant proportion of your life doing is of no interest to them it's not good, is it?

:eurekamoment:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
By her a star on the internet. ITs not expensive. Take her out and look at the sky and show her , her star and name it after her. Any star will do !. Do something different and memorable.

Or, for the cheapskates amongst you, just point at a random star and tell her it's named after her. It's not as though she's going to know otherwise, and you save yourself £25 in the process.

This handy tip brought to you by recessionbusters.com

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Valentines day is utter tripe. Be all lovey duddy for a day, and then return to the routine squabbles that persist in ALMOST ALL relationships. Yes I am now glad to be single.Do what i want when i want, and not have to worry about pleasing the silly bint indoors.

Heres a toast to being single:cheers:

Mowgli

Sep 18, 2008
Brighton
Don't forget "plenty more fish in the sea"...

I think where I'm going wrong is that I've never gone out with anyone who's into the Albion, or at least football. If the thing you spend a significant proportion of your life doing is of no interest to them it's not good, is it?

:eurekamoment:

Don't go for the north sea - they overfishing it!

Can see what you mean, all my ex girlfriends despised me going to see the Albion on saturday afternoons, even declined when i offered to take them the miserable buggers.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
You won't get the pack in time but you can show her the star and call it after her and the pack will reinforce it. When you get it go out and show it to her again ( any star will do ) its the action you have taken and the thought that will make all the difference.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
You won't get the pack in time but you can show her the star and call it after her and the pack will reinforce it. When you get it go out and show it to her again ( any star will do ) its the action you have taken and the thought that will make all the difference.

Yeh, I realised it won't arrive in time, but still show and tell her about it.
And Free P&P BONUS.

I'll tell you her reaction tomorrow :clap:

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Valentines day is utter tripe. Be all lovey duddy for a day, and then return to the routine squabbles that persist in ALMOST ALL relationships. Yes I am now glad to be single.Do what i want when i want, and not have to worry about pleasing the silly bint indoors.

Heres a toast to being single:cheers:

I'll toast to that!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Yeh, I realised it won't arrive in time, but still show and tell her about it.
And Free P&P BONUS.

I'll tell you her reaction tomorrow :clap:

You cannot lose. A REAL show of love is what Women want every now and again.

Don't go for the north sea - they overfishing it!

Can see what you mean, all my ex girlfriends despised me going to see the Albion on saturday afternoons, even declined when i offered to take them the miserable buggers.

Lads, you have to listen to NMH;

You tell your partner this "I often used to tell my girlfriends I was going to see The Albion, while I was banging some other bird. It worked a treat"
Guess who is coming with you to watch The Albion every time you want to go!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Forfucksake Spielberk, use MS WORD to create a document that says on it;-

"Stargazer.com acknowledges that you ----- --------- have bought Ms --- ------ the star-rights to THE MOON, brushing aside all other less-expensive stars for your lady. Congratulations, and enjoy your blowie"

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Holy f*** it's going to be cold. May have to wait till the summer to show her it :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here