Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Vaccine passport required to enter Amex

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Yep. You’d hope people would be honest though.

Indeed, you would. And I like to think most are....

Trouble is, for anything where people stand to lose money and really, really want to go, there's quite a big incentive to wing it.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Wouldn't be unhappy if the club required us double vaxxed to also have a negative LFT.

You may not be unhappy but I would expect a very large backlash against that given it's not Government policy, (and the indication for October is purely for vaccine pass) and PBs inbox overloading with complaints.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Just called Boots in Lewes and we’re going to collect an LFT from there.

My son did a PCR 8th day isolation test on Wednesday as he’d been on holiday in Cyprus but not sure if that would be adequate.

A much better test by all accounts, but too long before the game I think.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Get him to take a home test. As long as it’s negative, send in the result. You should get conformation by text/email within 1/2 hour.

Sadly, there's a massive absurd loophole. Whatever (positive/negative/void) result you report to them, they'll just parrot back to your phone 30 minutes later. UTTERLY meaningless pathetic tick-boxing

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Have Google in the finally made it possible to add your covid pass document to Android Google pay? Would be nice to have it sitting next to the match ticket.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
What are the options for people that can't use smart phones, disabled etc.? Notepads are bigger than A4.

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
Got here early just in case. Managed to get in without showing proof of jabs. My phone had logged me out of the app and couldn’t join the WiFi outside the stadium due to the terrible 3G reception. So at this point they are just using them as guidelines. That said I got here early bedecked in Albion gear and was about to cry.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Good maybe, but pointless. If the Government’s going to spend a fortune on tests, surely they might as well come up with a system that requires some verification of the result.

Not totally pointless ….it’s told me I have a good chance of being negative :shrug:

Enjoy the game…just been past the ground on my way home to get changed…excitements building

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Queued to get in to lower West. Used my season ticket on phone.

Wasn’t searched.

No-one asked for my Covid pass or ID.

So much for the new era!

LMAO they are totally panicking binned off all the Covid, ID and bag checks cos of queues - could have bought my FLARES

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
Clearly they gave up any form of checking pre match. Huge queues for WSU as many people’s phone tickets don’t work.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here