Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Vaccine passport required to enter Amex

AmexRuislip

Retired Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
If its the one with the QR code then that should be fine, as I assume that there will be QR readers at the turnstiles to read this detail.
The only thing to watch out for is that the pass is only valid for 30 days, so unless linked to ST assume we will need to download a new pass every month to ensure that we are not showing an expired pass.

Did you get the cake with a file in :whistle:

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
So…….we will then either :

-close half a dozen threads because everyone will understand the requirements

Or

-get a dozen new threads full of questions, bleating and wailing

???

Chances of the OP starting 4 of those asking the sane question that could be easily answered by ringing the club?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
So…….we will then either :

-close half a dozen threads because everyone will understand the requirements

Or

-get a dozen new threads full of questions, bleating and wailing

???

Yes, one of those will surely happen,

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Lol…if we took that on board half the threads covering all subjects would disappear:)

Yeah, I take your point. However, a lot of the angst at the moment can be filed under fear of change. Granted there are a lot of changes all at once but there are simple solutions to most of the issues. In a few months time the new routines will be settled and most people will have forgotten there was ever an issue.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
When the club releases official info on match attendance I’d be in favour of some these threads being closed if their premise is untrue.

I was initially taken in by some of the headlines and thought they were genuine. Can’t be the only one.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
To the tech savvy nsc'ers, is it possible to save an image or NHS text showing a negative Lateral Flow Test to the Apple Wallet?

Only so that when dealing with the Albion stewards tomorrow, we can produce all three bits of info in the single location on an iphone.

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016
To the tech savvy nsc'ers, is it possible to save an image or NHS text showing a negative Lateral Flow Test to the Apple Wallet?

Only so that when dealing with the Albion stewards tomorrow, we can produce all three bits of info in the single location on an iphone.

I think you'll find that most tech savvy people won't be using anything with Apple stamped on it.

(Sorry, not helpful, I know - but couldn't resist :) )

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here